WORLD CUP 2007 PATCH (New England and pakistan Kit preview)

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Latest Updates.

The Latest updates will be listed here. Firstly me and Drewska are starting on the Batpack which will include 46 of the best and most famous bats in the world from all countrys and continents. This also includes a plain bat used by many players. Hariz will start updating the kits and adding a WC 2007 logo on to the shirt.

We have also decided to add on a few things such as a official World Cup 2007 swipe that will go across the screen when there is a replay. the kits will have a new WC kit design with minor changes. We have also decided to make a new WC loading screen so you know it is the World Cup 2007.

There will be a new Planet Cricket XI kit coming with the patch and a new Umpire shirt. This will be a great patch. A new Adboard pack will be released and lots more. more updates soon as the team starts on the 20th of August.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Latest Updates

As you may have read above we are going to make a few changes to the kits to make them all look alike but with team colours of course. \Hariz are Kit maker decide to get to work to show us what he ment. He has come out with a exceptionall piece of work that should be hung next to the mona lisa.

Please feel free to rep Hariz .

Hariz's- England World cup kit 2007
Please tell us what you think

Attachments

• eng fan wc 07.jpg
    eng fan wc 07.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 186

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Nice kit, but I think England are using the ODI kit they have now, but with 'England' written on instead of Vodafone.

Hariz

International Cricketer
evertonfan said:
Nice kit, but I think England are using the ODI kit they have now, but with 'England' written on instead of Vodafone.

Yeah you might be right but we are doing these fantasy kits for all the teams at the WC 07.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Yeah but if you read above we would have some changes to the kit and these are the changes. We think we should have all the kits like this. It is our official kit type thing. Maybe we should have the normal one but we still editing

EDIT: Damn Hariz got here first

What hariz said

afridi25

International Cricketer
I will release a list of all of the bats tomorrow. And latest news is that Hariz is working on a pakistani kit. Watch this space for more

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Afridi25 if u can add name commentary to the game and updated unique face patch with correct faces with correct bat for each player just like the one we have for EA Sport 2005 it would be greatttttttttttt and much more interesting to play the game.

afridi25

International Cricketer
ah well that would be a bit hard to add name commantary. we are working on 46 bats and are making a face pack for each team

Salaam
Afridi25

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
joesaadati said:
Afridi25 if u can add name commentary to the game and updated unique face patch with correct faces with correct bat for each player just like the one we have for EA Sport 2005 it would be greatttttttttttt and much more interesting to play the game.

Name commentary can't be done and Face making is incredibly hard for this game.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Yo guys i was wondering if you could post a 16 man squad for each international team in the world cup. Thank you.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
No official squads have been released yet, but i'll post my England one;

1.Marcus Trescothick
2.Andrew Strauss
3.Ian Bell
4.Kevin Pietersen
5.Andrew Flintoff
6.Paul Colingwood
7.Geraint Jones
8.Jamie Dalrymple
9.Liam Plunkett
10.Steve Harmison
11.Stuart Broad
12.Ian Bell
13.Ian Blackwell
14.Darren Gough
15.Glen Chapple
16.Alastair Cook

afridi25

International Cricketer
For the roster at the moment i thinkm the pak XI ODI should be

1. S Butt
2. S Afridi
3. S Malik
4. Y Khan
5. I Ul-Haq
6. M Yousuf
7.S Ahktar
8. A Razzaq
9. K Akmal
10. M Sami
11. N Ul-Hasan
12. M Asif
13. Y Hameed
14. D Kaneria
15. I Anjum
16. S Nazir

Do you agree if not can u post the 16 man squad for \Pak and other teams pleaze. Thank you

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Stunning kit. I think you could do the 'ENGLAND' text in a different font though. That makes it feel like a new tournament, rather than the World Cup 2003 or Champions Trophy 2004.

hits109

School Cricketer
Hey... nice to see you making a WC2007 patch. I just want to say i attempted this a YEAR ago LOL.... here the link to my OLD thread...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13218

I made a loading screen and a transition slide.. thats all i could do as i am not that good at editing.... LoL.. if u want.. you can use what i have made and include it in ur patch. save u time ;).

oohh. i also made adboards aswell lol :cool: :cool: :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread