WORLD CUP 2007 PATCH (New England and pakistan Kit preview)

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i dont believe there is any way that would be the shirt. it would just be a supporters shirt. for a start if it was the official shirt they would market it as so. im not exactly sure on the pound ratio but i would assume that the new england shirts for the world cup would be top dollar (or pound)

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The shape of the shirt wouldnt be like that either, when you watch all sides, especially Australia, they have special shapes and sizes made for comfort and coolness/warmness, they shirt wouldnt offer it plus if Monty went for a slide in the deep to get the ball the shirt would rip off his back, one more thing the Vodafone logo isnt on there, but V'fone is the most paying advertisement surrounding the england side, aswell as others.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Thats not the real shirt, because we still have 200 days left mate.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Where is the thread going to go now that Afridi has been banned?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I think Hariz is still working on it, or is it Drewska, erm....someone else is working on it! and Afridi25 can still work while he is banned

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Simbazz said:
I think Hariz is still working on it, or is it Drewska, erm....someone else is working on it! and Afridi25 can still work while he is banned

I'm not working on anything to do with BLIC atm :p.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
all i can say about that England shirt was YUK and Hariz umm you know the Pakistan kit yh was it a official shirt you saw or did u just make it up if its the official one could you post the pics of the shirt because i want to make it for Cricket 2005?

Hariz

International Cricketer
Guys there is no need spamming the thread when the member responsible for this patch has been banned and there isn't need for any discussion.

As far as the patch is concerned it was going to be all made up because we dont have any info on the WC 07 till now apart from the official logo ofcourse.

india rock

International Cricketer
Yo guys my bro (Afridi25) asked me to tell you (since he is banned) that he will be continuing with the WC patch

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Nice to see you are going to finish up this patch. Bydaway i dont think that is the real England Shirt because it looks so bad! The kits you made Hariz are excelent, keep up the good work! :)

afridi25

International Cricketer
Well i have some good news. Drewska has finished the batpack. (includes my Smasher API-G:p )

kits.- in progress
New Bat Pack.- Done
Updated Roster's
faces.
WC Stumps
New Sky Sports overlay-will not be done.
Unofficial WC overlay
Umpire Top
WC swipe-done
WC Loading screen- In progress
Adboards
AND Planet criket XI kit.
Plus Install and Uninstall Item.

i will post some screenies later

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Cant wait for the Screenies afridi, bydaway why will the new sky overlay not be done? :(

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Well i have some good news. Drewska has finished the batpack. (includes my Smasher API-G

What? I have some bats made but most ive made for c2005 and need to convert.
I probably won't be bothered to make the pack after this delay, as blic is a dying game which will be dead soon :p.

afridi25

International Cricketer
u said u finished it drew. and plz continue i am sure it will be great if we finished this.

Farrukh_|$B said:
Cant wait for the Screenies afridi, bydaway why will the new sky overlay not be done?

Because it is hard to change tje bar to the bottom and plus i will make a unofficial WC overlay

Users who are viewing this thread