Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
fearsome tweak Spoilers[DOUBLEPOST=1408468385][/DOUBLEPOST]

what do you think about our new Diva Queen Paige <3

Sorry but I don't follow diva wrestling.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
WTF Nikkie back s[DOUBLEPOST=1408621074][/DOUBLEPOST]WTF Nikkie back stabbing her own sister. such a bit**[DOUBLEPOST=1408621137][/DOUBLEPOST]Paige <3

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I remember a documentary about Paige's family (I think they're called the Knights) when she was like 17 or 18, and it had her and her brother going for WWE try outs and the show ended with her, but not her brother, being picked. weird to see that she's come so far and is basically one of a handful of genuinely good female wrestlers in the company.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WTF Nikkie back s[DOUBLEPOST=1408621074][/DOUBLEPOST]WTF Nikkie back stabbing her own sister. such a bit**[DOUBLEPOST=1408621137][/DOUBLEPOST]Paige <3

Well, at least Seth won't feel like he's the only one who sold out. :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry but I don't follow diva wrestling.

Well you should since Lita/Trish era we got just average divas rivalries (Time Pass 1 minute matches which most of us didn't watched) until
AJ LEE VS PAIGE (They are Good) and now the Brie vs Steph vs Nikki one :)

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I like Paige - she's English for one thing :D and she's a warrior, not another bloody dancer or reality TV 'star'. We have too many of them around these days and not enough warriors like Trish and Lita were.

Anyway...does anyone else want to slap 'BoLieve' and that Rosebud idiot really hard in the face? They're so damned annoying! Ditto the kid who sings 'He's got the Whole World In His Hands' whenever Bray Wyatt turns up. On the subject of the Wyatts, they have been a real surprise for me. The promotional videos leading up to their appearance did nothing for me at all, but when they arrived, I felt they were a breath of fresh air. Bray himself is a complete nutjob ha ha. :D

Steph spend more time in the ring, cos 'she's still got it'!

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Guys how is WWE these days? I miss those days of WWE when I used to wake up early to see the events live but now from 2 years, I find it boring.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That BoLeave crap is just a disgrace to inspiration and motivation and I hate it when JBL says "He's inspirational, King!", I definitely want to slap both BoLeave and JBL at that time and about that Rosebud shit, well, I'm happy to not see him in the previous 2-3 shows. I wish I could make a real match between Brock and that two crap so called wrestlers so Brock could kick their arses out of the arena.

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Guys how is WWE these days? I miss those days of WWE when I used to wake up early to see the events live but now from 2 years, I find it boring.
john cena lost his 2 belts against brock lesner.
war between reigns and ortan continues.
Bo-Dallas's concecutive winning streak was broke by R-Truth (17-1).
war between dean ambrose and seth rollins will never going end.
New Tag team of Big Show and Mark Henry was fantastic.
Rematch for WWE World Heavy weight Championship at "Night of champions" PPV at september 21st b/w cena and lesner.
also Jack Swagger will never get a victory over A Rusev.
nikki bella turned on her sister brie bella and she is now with Authority.
Still Daniel Bryan didnt recovered from neck injury.
No sign of returning of CM Punk.
At final Steph and HHH will never stops saying "Best for Business".

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
that will never going to be happened :facepalm.

Yup, sadly. Punk had some personal issues with Vince, he's told in some interviews that Vince is a very selfish man and the only way you can get a bigger reputation is when you start having your T-shirts being sold, which's very bad to do with such such a hard-working, loved by fans and 3 times world heavyweight champion.

Raghuchandra

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Yup, sadly. Punk had some personal issues with Vince, he's told in some interviews that Vince is a very selfish man and the only way you can get a bigger reputation is when you start having your T-shirts being sold, which's very bad to do with such such a hard-working, loved by fans and 3 times world heavyweight champion.
but aj is still in wwe. What about that??

Users who are viewing this thread