Wrestling thread

SDLIVE Will Beat RAW! AGAIN!

Last edited:
Crews = Mahal
Kalisto = SinCara
Rhyno+Slater = Shining Stars :/
Hawkins = Kofi/Xavier/Big E [New Day] :)
Ambrose = Kevin Owens :)
Miz+Maryse = Rusev+Lana :)
Wyatt = Sami Zayn :)
Alexa = Charlotte :)
Mickie = Tamina :/

The voting result sucks! Who are those 5 kids who still loves stupid idiot Cena! :facepalm

You'll know what happens if you still live in your childhood fantasy and think cena is cool? You know what happens?

You know it! :D

What will be the faith of IC and WWE WHC belts at backlash? Any predictions?
Neither of those titles are being defended. The IC title is on RAW, and will be defended at the Extreme Rules PPV. And the World Heavyweight Championship doesn't exist anymore. It's the WWE Championship that You're talking about, I assume. I think Randy Orton's gonna pin Jinder Mahal clean.

Neither of those titles are being defended. The IC title is on RAW, and will be defended at the Extreme Rules PPV. And the World Heavyweight Championship doesn't exist anymore. It's the WWE Championship that You're talking about, I assume. I think Randy Orton's gonna pin Jinder Mahal clean.
Oops! Not IC belt, I meant to say US championship. I seriously never noticed, they don't call it wwe world heavyweight championship anymore?? Damn! That was a prestigious name!

Oops! Not IC belt, I meant to say US championship. I seriously never noticed, they don't call it wwe world heavyweight championship anymore?? Damn! That was a prestigious name!
Yep. That was certainly better than the Universal title. I think Kevin Owens will retain the US title, and it's gonna be a dusty finish.

I don't think it was a good name. Seeing Daniel Bryan, who weighs 190 pounds, holding a belt called WWE World Heavyweight Title was ridicolous. WWE Title, or WWE World Title is much better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18527598_216203172217395_8934900313105353955_n.jpg

Guys, everyone says that Miz isn't a good wrestler in the ring. Daniel Bryan called him a safe worker, a soft worker. But, if You look back at the some of the recent matches that were in WWE and were Match of the Year candidate, a lot of them include the Miz.

This match, for instance. The match he had with Ziggler, including the amazing build for that career vs title match at No Mercy last year. The match he had two weeks ago on RAW with Seth and Finn, all of them are few of the best matches of their respective year. My thought is, is Miz the most underrated worker in the WWE currently?

He is the safest worker in the ring, consistently puts on great matches if with the right worker. Has an amazing mic game, as a fully fledge character, unlike Reigns. Generates real heel heat, not go away heat. Isn't he just the best?

Guys, everyone says that Miz isn't a good wrestler in the ring. Daniel Bryan called him a safe worker, a soft worker. But, if You look back at the some of the recent matches that were in WWE and were Match of the Year candidate, a lot of them include the Miz.

This match, for instance. The match he had with Ziggler, including the amazing build for that career vs title match at No Mercy last year. The match he had two weeks ago on RAW with Seth and Finn, all of them are few of the best matches of their respective year. My thought is, is Miz the most underrated worker in the WWE currently?

He is the safest worker in the ring, consistently puts on great matches if with the right worker. Has an amazing mic game, as a fully fledge character, unlike Reigns. Generates real heel heat, not go away heat. Isn't he just the best?
Nobody can post anything about WWE without mentioning Roman Reigns and people say he is not over.

Good to see Saurav Gurjar - a Kick boxing champion also famous for his potrayal of some roles in tv shows like Bhima in Mahabharata (2013) and Ravana in Sankat Mochak Hanuman living his dream of becoming a wwe superstar and making a mark in wwe tryout held in Dubai a couple of weeks ago.He was also a part of TNA's Ring ka King in 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread