Wrestling thread

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Raw would surely be amazing. Agree on the Cena part too....he could have taken it all had he not tried to imitate The Rock.

The worst thing now, we wouldn't understand what the GM on both Raw and SmackDown say......:D

----------

Deserves it. Just hate that guy!

And Daniel Bryan is no longer the WWE Champion!! :D

Daniel Bryan WWE Champion???

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cena should never have tried to copy The Rock's move - that was the mistake which cost him the match. Before that, I though Cena had The Rock - but that mistake let the Great One back in. Rock was fantastic though - he's so fast for such a big guy!

RAW should be fun tonight - but I'm not looking forwards to being saddled with John Laryngitis in RAW and Smackdown now! What the heck was that Hoe-ski Eve thinking of??

Reminded me of that Orton vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania all those years ago. He tried to execute the 'Tombstone' on Undertaker only for him to reverse it and executed it on Orton instead.

----------

Daniel Bryan WWE Champion???

Sorry, I mean the World Heavyweight Champion. :p

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Rock - Cena wasnt as special as one would have thought. Both of them arent really special wrestlers. For me it was the hell in the cell and Jericho-Punk which stole the show.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is that everyone takes on John Cena while making a comeback! The Rock, Kane and now Brock Lesnar!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Its turning out to be a season of returns! Jericho, Kane, The Rock, Brock Lesner and now Prince Albert or A-Train.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
This was probably the best Wrestlemania in recent memory. I was hoping to watch Daniel Bryan wrestle. 18 second match for the world heavyweight title was a disgrace, but the other three matches made up for it.

I can't remember the last time Cena lost clean. But this wasn't just a one off match for The Rock. He has said he'll be involved with WM29 as well which is why it made sense for him to win.

End of an era match was great as well. The addition of HBK as the referee made it special. Though neither Undertaker or HHH announced that they would retire if they lost so I wonder if it was really the end of an era.

Why is that everyone takes on John Cena while making a comeback! The Rock, Kane and now Brock Lesnar!
Because if Brock went after JTG on his big return no one would care. Cena is this generation's biggest WWE star. And most people are sick of his stale character. Makes him the perfect opponent for a returning mega star.

Last edited:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yep. Best Wrestlemania for ages, which is why I'm twice as annoyed that I can't record it, as I've done with all the other Wrestlemanias I've watched. Upon trying to record it to my DVD Rec, so I can make a disc to keep this event (that I've paid ?15 for) and it says 'this material is copy protected.' That's never happened before for a WWE event.

I know why they're doing it, but it's still damned annoying. Looks like they're simply giving us a licence to watch Wrestlemania for a short while for our ?15 - it says it'll be deleted from the Sky+ box on the 19th of April I believe.

Edit: Maybe it didn't record because it was a live broadcast - I'll try recording one of the repeats and see what happens then.

I don't understand this hatred from the fans towards Cena. Personally, I'm a fan - but then again I'm also a long time fan of The Great One, so I was split right down the middle for Wrestlemania.

These WWE returnees can only be good news - it was crying out for some of the old guard back. I'd love to see Goldberg back - and Batista at some point, although going by the stuff going on behind the scenes with Batista and the WWE, I wouldn't hold my breath.

----------

Raw would surely be amazing. Agree on the Cena part too....he could have taken it all had he not tried to imitate The Rock.

The worst thing now, we wouldn't understand what the GM on both Raw and SmackDown say......:D

Yep, because we're stuck with John Laryngitis on both shows now. Can't stand that guy - although he's not worse than that wailing banshee Vicky Guerro. Who could've thought when she first appeared in WWE with the late, great Eddie 'Latino Heat' Guerro that she'd be so bloody annoying??

Last edited:

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
^wailing banshee! Haha! A-Train returns as Lord Tensai too.......

The net is spammed with posts saying, Goldberg is to return as well.

Btw, anyone has seen The Rock after wrestlemania? Cena seems to have taken a serious toll on him!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Brock vs Cena is shaping up to be one hell of a war - in fact, Extreme Rules is looking pretty good all round. Of course, the anticipation doesn't always translate into a great PPV, but I'm sure the Brock vs Cena match will be worth the 'entrance' fee alone.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yea but the last Raw was horrible if anything, destroyed the momentum that was building up.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No spoilers from me, but Extreme Rules is definitely a PPV worth seeing if you haven't already done so. :)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
It was alright, liked the Bryan-Sheamus match and Cena-Lesnar had some genuine questions raised.

Users who are viewing this thread