KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
this is how you think about 15times world champion.
and cares about a man(r.k.o) who have kane and HHH in back. :lol

When did you start watching WWE ! plus its all scripted

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only reason I watch wwe is because of the superstars putting their lives at risk just for us. I know that they make a lot of money, the money that isn't worth (as valuable as) their lives. It has become so predictable these days that I feel like just predicting what would have happened and just seeing the results. What wwe needs to do is to bring back the drama, the drama John Cena used to do just like how he did with Wyatts, when Bray was speeching BS in the ring and Cena appeared with mask, Cena and many other superstars used to do dramas like this, this is what makes us cheer, not just giving away championships to a face superstar. WWE has been all about Cena in the past 6-7 years, I believe. Now they're trying to make Cena a face, a superstar who is loved and cheered by all once again but he keeps failing, just because he doesn't do the drama anymore. Now that Rusev BS has started, who defeats the one's who are already defeated and is called unstoppable now. They seriously need to let the other superstars rise, for once at least. They need to give chances. They are sliding this matter away to Cena now and I believe that one of Cena or Reigns will defeat Rusev, probably Cena. It was good and surprising to see Seth's heel turn and also, Dean should stop overacting and those so called punches! :facepalm. This new Bolieve BS makes me turn off the tv I mean jeez! what has he done except just being promoted in a show that's full of BS drama? he's called inspirational, just for doing this. The only superstar that fights okay and doesn't overact is Cesaro. Believe me, he makes the other BSing superstars look okay. I don't know how has WWE achieved so much in these recent years.

Isa 31

Club Captain
Battleground Predictions:

Jericho v Wyatt -Y2J wins

Fatal 4 way: wwe will make cena win this and at the end seth rollins will come out and then dean ambrose attacks him or maybe roman reigns! and he wouldn't be able to cash in his briefcase! End ! BOORING! :facepalm BRING BACK PUNK!!!

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wyatt will manhandle Jerk and that fatal 4 way match will end in disqualification with Kane hitting Roman with a chair. Seth will definitely try to cash in but an Interference of Dean will cause him.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Punk has retired !

Last edited:

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The only reason I watch wwe is because of the superstars putting their lives at risk just for us. I know that they make a lot of money, the money that isn't worth (as valuable as) their lives. It has become so predictable these days that I feel like just predicting what would have happened and just seeing the results. What wwe needs to do is to bring back the drama, the drama John Cena used to do just like how he did with Wyatts, when Bray was speeching BS in the ring and Cena appeared with mask, Cena and many other superstars used to do dramas like this, this is what makes us cheer, not just giving away championships to a face superstar. WWE has been all about Cena in the past 6-7 years, I believe. Now they're trying to make Cena a face, a superstar who is loved and cheered by all once again but he keeps failing, just because he doesn't do the drama anymore. Now that Rusev BS has started, who defeats the one's who are already defeated and is called unstoppable now. They seriously need to let the other superstars rise, for once at least. They need to give chances. They are sliding this matter away to Cena now and I believe that one of Cena or Reigns will defeat Rusev, probably Cena. It was good and surprising to see Seth's heel turn and also, Dean should stop overacting and those so called punches! :facepalm. This new Bolieve BS makes me turn off the tv I mean jeez! what has he done except just being promoted in a show that's full of BS drama? he's called inspirational, just for doing this. The only superstar that fights okay and doesn't overact is Cesaro. Believe me, he makes the other BSing superstars look okay. I don't know how has WWE achieved so much in these recent years.

i would never waste my precious time in writing such huge composition for something scripted BS..

but, still i resist this show, supporting Reigns and Paige atm.. :D

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia

Did you mention Drama and Cena in the same sentence:p? Drama is what the likes of Austin, Mankind and Rock used to do in the late 90s, not the BS Cena does for the 5 year olds. But yeah, the whole PG thing has made WWE more popular as it is now aimed at the whole family, and not just the hippies :p.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Did you mention Drama and Cena in the same sentence:p? Drama is what the likes of Austin, Mankind and Rock used to do in the late 90s, not the BS Cena does for the 5 year olds. But yeah, the whole PG thing has made WWE more popular as it is now aimed at the whole family, and not just the hippies :p.

You have the answer you need in thins own post of your's. WWE used to be so unpredictable before in the late 90's. It eventually started getting easy to predict just as the main superstars like you mentioned retired and then there was this guy Cena who had to ability to get the fans behind his back. Like I said about Cesaro, the only wrestler who makes the other BS superstars look like real superstars. Or you can say that Cesaro is new Cena, this guy has the ability to become a better face than Bryan, Bryan didn't deserve all what he got that's why nature took it back, I believe Cesaro should be given more opportunities than Bad news Barrett (the most over-rated scumbag). Also, WWE is as physical it used to be before, man those steel cage matches, first blood matches and most importantly the backstage brawler matches. The main superstars, the faces, used to fight only in one-on-one matches but nowadays, the potential faces are put on some random tag team match just like Cena and Reigns are. Now the way Roman was raising Cena's hand and Cena was raising his hand, it seemed like these two have decided that from then on they will never fight. Please wrestlers, be more physical. More physical and less drama is what makes us excited.

Isa 31

Club Captain
2 of my fav quotes from CM Punk! :thumbs

Attachments

• cm_punk_s_pipe_bomb_by_gherdezgfx-d7gows5.png
    cm_punk_s_pipe_bomb_by_gherdezgfx-d7gows5.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
  • punk01.jpg
    punk01.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
well he just left the company! that doesn't mean he is retired! :thumbs and its your personal opinion that punk is overrated!

He is retired ! perhaps you should follow him more !

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
@Sulaiman7 Don't call Wade that or i will give your parents some bad news !

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
He is retired ! perhaps you should follow him more !

There is a difference between resigning and retiring! :thumbs Punk RESIGNED( quit by self ) due to lack of interest and it is more complicated one. He now gives a damn about WWE like Goldberg.

To add further - WWE had very big plans to feature Punk as main superstar representing the company but all got shattered as Punk was not willing to continue anymore and WWE had no options except to carry out only one of the completed assignments out of few agreed( means, around 3 of their major plans were dropped due to this unexpected exit ). Their plans include many like games, animated cartoons etc.

Users who are viewing this thread