WWE 2k15 on Steam!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
That's right folks. You heard me right and no it's not April Fools day ha ha! WWE 2k15 is now on Steam - FINALLY! WWE HAS COME BACK TO THE PC!

Anyone got it yet by any chance? :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'm quite keen on it. Am not as big a fan as I was back in Chris Benoit's day, but I enjoy the OTT storylines even though we know they're scripted. What's great about a videogame is they're not scripted - everything happens as you go along - unless we're talking specifically scripted campaigns or matches. However the reviews I've seen so far are not amazing as far as the game goes, but - and this is aimed at the console owners out there - is it getting bad reviews because it's not much of an improvement on WWE 2k14 (which wouldn't apply to PC gamers as this is the first WWE game we've had since WWE Raw (!) ) or is it just not a good game period?

My GPU's quite old now - if anything it's the weakest link in my PC. ;) Perhaps you mean CPU?

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm quite keen on it. Am not as big a fan as I was back in Chris Benoit's day, but I enjoy the OTT storylines even though we know they're scripted. What's great about a videogame is they're not scripted - everything happens as you go along - unless we're talking specifically scripted campaigns or matches. However the reviews I've seen so far are not amazing as far as the game goes, but - and this is aimed at the console owners out there - is it getting bad reviews because it's not much of an improvement on WWE 2k14 (which wouldn't apply to PC gamers as this is the first WWE game we've had since WWE Raw (!) ) or is it just not a good game period?

My GPU's quite old now - if anything it's the weakest link in my PC. ;) Perhaps you mean CPU?
I am one of those rare species who have not played any of the WWE games except for WWF Raw 2000 (or was it 2002?) and WWE Ultimate Impact 2009 on my PC back in the day. They were pretty straightforward without no scope for storyline as such which is a thing of my liking and thus I enjoy Matt Dickie's games more. Does WWE2K15 moved on from usual just boring matches game to the one with random script and events like MDickie's?

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Have to agree with the previous post- however controversial(stupid, even, at times) they were, MDickie's games were really fun. With a bit more graphics, the wrestling games could've gone to another level.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Yes, the CPU. It was a typo, hah. Does your CPU go well with the card you have? I wonder about it now after looking at the card.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank for for posting this in the entertainment forum rather than the sports games one

(;))

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Ooops sorry...feel free to move it. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1430492547][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, the CPU. It was a typo, hah. Does your CPU go well with the card you have? I wonder about it now after looking at the card.

I haven't noticed any issues. :)

Hmmm. Game's got very middling reviews on the consoles as well - typical that we wait so long for a WWE game and it might not even be that good. Oh well. Now we've had one release, we've got every chance of being included for future WWE games...

Now all we need is a decent boxing game on the PC. ;)

D

Deleted member 9102

Thank for for posting this in the entertainment forum rather than the sports games one

(;))

Ooops sorry...feel free to move it. ;)

It was a joke, he meant that WWE doesn't fall under the category of a "sports" game because pro wrestling isn't a sport; it's all theatrics.

I used to like the old Smackdown games on PS1, nice to see these coming to PC now.

Users who are viewing this thread