• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wwe_logo.gif

A NEW BEGINNING
Today the WWE has announced that it has hired one person to be the head writer for all three shows, RAW, ECW and SmackDown following the slump in recent ratings the WWE has been experiencing. Vince McMahon is said to be very excited at the new beginning and he has almost handed complete control to Luke Gardener the head writer who will also have the power to fire workers as well as hire them. It is sure to be a very different company with the announcement today. It is understood the first thing that will happen is all titles be vacated and all workers drafted to different shows. The rosters may also hold soem surprises we have heard. Below is the schedule that this story will use.

SCHEDULE
Monday - RAW
Tuesday - ECW
Friday - SmackDown
Saturday - Internet Rumours
Sunday - Pay Per Views

Also other updates may happen during other days of the week.

Rosters posted very soon!

SPONSORS ANNOUNCED

ps3_logo.jpg

sports-illustrated-logo.gif

nintendo-logo.jpg

xbox_360_logo.jpg

Today the WWE has announced its four new sponsors. It has been decided that the main sponsor is playstation 3 the new console and the three minor sponsors are sports illustrated magazine and two more games consoles Nintendo and the X-Box 360. It appears the WWE is pushing its annual game by using three consoles as sponsors. WWE will be hoping for good backing and look forward to a good relationship with there sponsors

Last edited:

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Rosters Announced

WWE ANNOUNCES TWO NEW SIGNINGS!

Today the WWE has announced the signings of two new superstars that have been re-signed. Brock Lesnar will return to the WWE and will be a superstar on Monday Night RAW while Christian Cage has been signed and he has been deposited in ECW. This is bad news for TNA as they have lost one of their biggest superstars. The final rosters have also been announced below!

Christian_Cage6.jpg
BrockLesnar.jpg

GeNeRaL mAnAgEr: Shane McMahon

MaIn EvEnTeRs
John Cena
Shawn Michaels
Triple H

UpPeR mIdCaRdErS
Bobby Lashley
Brock Lesnar
Ric Flair
Mark Henry

MiDcArDeRs
Brain Kendrick
Chris Masters
Jeff Hardy
Jim Duggan
Kenny Dykstra
Melina
Mickie James
Paul London
Shelton Benjamin
Snitsky

LoWeR mIdCaRdErS
Charlie Haas
Elijah Burke
Eugene
Funaki
Jillian Hall
Kevin Thorn
Maria
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Val Venis
Victoria

OpEnErS
Candice Michelle

GeNeRaL mAnAgEr: Dusty Rhodes

MaIn EvEnTeRs
Randy Orton
Rob Van Dam

UpPeR MiDcArDeRs
Chris Benoit
Christian Cage
Rey Mysterio

MiDcArDeRs
Brain Major
CM Punk
Dave Taylor
Hardcore Holly
John Morrison
Marcus Cor Von
Santino Marella
The Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
William Regal

LoWeR mIdCaRdErS
Balls Mahoney
Big Daddy V
Brett Major
JTG
Kelly Kelly
Little Guido Maritato
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Shad
Stevie Richards
The Miz

OpEnErS
Deuce
Domino
Layla El

schedule_smkdwn_Logo.gif

GeNeRaL mAnAgEr: Theodore Long

MaIn EvEnTeRs
Batista
Edge
The Undertaker

UpPeR MiDcArDeRs
Kane
King Booker
Mr. Kennedy
Umaga

MiDcArDeRs
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Finlay
Gregory Helms
Jimmy Wang Yang
Matt Hardy
Montel Vontavious Porter
Shannon Moore
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson

LoWeR mIdCaRdErS
Ashley
Chuck Palumbo
Daivari
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Lance Cade
Michelle McCool
Rene Dupree
Super Crazy
Sylvan Grenier
The Boogeyman
Trevor Murdoch

OpEnErS
Kristal Marshall

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Raw Preview

RAW PREVIEW - Monday 3rd September 2007

This week RAW has a complete new look. It has an entirely new roster and all teh titles have been vacated. The head writer Luke Gardener has announcd some massive matches andhe has also announced the new General Manager as being none other than Shane McMahon. The GM has just moments ago announced that the main event will be a ten man battle royal for the vacant WWE Championship. Superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar and Ric Flair will compete for the biggest prize in sports entertainment.

Other matches announced include a women's title match between Melina and Mickie James and Chris Masters in an open challenge to anyone on the RAW roster. Shane McMahon has also told us that he will be awarding the tag team gold to a team of his choosing and that many more matches will take place. Tuen in to RAW this Monday to find out the results!

sd92

International Coach
Looking really good so far, some big signings and the rosters look in great shape for each brand...good look!

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Raw Live!

RAW – Monday 3rd September 2007

The RAW theme plays throughout the arena as a massive pyro goes off and the camera cuts to JR and The King at ringside and then the show gets underway.

Shane McMahon comes to the ring, and is followed down by London and Kendrick. They enter the ring, Shane holds up the World Tag Team title belts. After a short speech, he awards the titles to Brian Kendrick and Paul London. He also announced that The World’s Greatest Tag Team, The Highlanders and Eugene and Jim Duggan would face off to find the number one contenders for the titles.

NOTE: Shane McMahon lost overness from this segment.
OVERALL RATING: 67%

Mickie James vs. Melina.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE Women's title.
The Match: Melina takes a hard, stinging chop from Mickie. One word: Ow. Mickie James uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Hooks the leg for a two count. Melina fights out of a grapple. A kick from Melina is delivered to the leg. Flying elbow from Melina, grazing the target slightly. Covers for a quick two count. Melina blasts Mickie with a superkick. Pin, but Mickie is out just before the three count. Face crusher from Melina on Mickie sets up for an elbowdrop. Mickie James reverses a hip toss. Flying elbow off the top rope by Mickie James, getting as close to zero air as possible. Hooks the leg for a two count. Slingshot clothesline by Mickie, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Pin, but Melina is out just before the three count. Mickie James arm drags Melina over and locks on an armbar. A kick from Mickie is delivered to the leg. Melina elbows Mickie James in the face to break a hammerlock. Melina hits an arm drag on Mickie, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Slingshot clothesline by Melina, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Mickie scores with a forearm, sending Melina down into the corner. The referee pulls Mickie James away to get the break. Wait! Melina has pulled something out of her top. Mickie James walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! Melina remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.
WINNER: Melina

NOTE: The WWE Women's title has gained in image.
OVERALL RATING: 67%
CROWD REACTION: 72%
MATCH QUALITY: 57%

Bobby Lashley is backstage. He got on with it and spent the interview putting himself over.

NOTE: Bobby Lashley lost overness from this segment.
OVERALL RATING: 63%

Chris Masters is in the ring, and has set up a table as part of his demonstration. Sabu comes out of the crowd and attacks, and positions Chris Masters on the table. He climbs up too, and piledrives the Masterpiece through it, leaving him down amongst the wreckage of the table. Sabu debuts and makes a big impact!

OVERALL RATING: 71%

Kenny Dykstra vs. Elijah Burke.
Match Background: None.
The Match: Bodyslam by Burke. Big piledriver on Kenny. There's a two count on the pin. Kenny counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! STIFF~! chop lights up Burke who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Kenny Dykstra with a spinning neckbreaker on Burke. There's a two count on the pin. Chin crusher by Kenny Dykstra, the execution wasn't great though. I'd like to see a good Chin Crusher, that just sounds devastating. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Elijah Burke charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Burke blocks a punch. Burke hits a piledriver on Kenny Dykstra. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. High Angle DDT by Elijah Burke just SPIKES Kenny Dykstra down! Pin, but Kenny is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Burke. Burke scoops and slams Kenny Dykstra. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Kenny flips out of a Elijah Burke bodyslam attempt. Kenny slams Elijah Burke down and motions to the crowd. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Kenny Dykstra just KILLS Elijah Burke! Elijah Burke gets knocked to the ground by Kenny, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Guillotine Legdrop, forget about it. 1....2...3! Elijah Burke gives a murderous look toward Kenny Dykstra...and attacks! Kenny gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Burke picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.
WINNER: Kenny Dykstra

OVERALL RATING: 60%
CROWD REACTION: 44%
MATCH QUALITY: 76%

John Cena is backstage. He was out there to hype a match against Brock Lesnar. Good way to get the fans interested in what is coming up.

NOTE: John Cena debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.
OVERALL RATING: 89%

Highlanders vs. World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Duggan and Eugene.
Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.
The Match: Haas drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Rory. Haas drives a thrust kick into the chest of Rory. Tag between Charlie Haas and Jim Duggan. Jim Duggan hits a right hand on Rory McAllister. There's a two count on the pin. Jim Duggan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tag between Rory McAllister and Robbie McAllister. Highlanders whip Duggan into the corner. Robbie McAllister whips Rory McAllister in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Duggan tags out to Eugene. Eugene gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Eugene. Tiger bomb by Eugene, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Tag between Robbie McAllister and Shelton Benjamin. Shelton gets caught with a short powerbomb from Eugene. Shelton counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Eugene can barely stand. Here it comes - T-Bone Suplex. 1....2...3, it's finished.
WINNERS: The World’s Greatest Tag Team

OVERALL RATING: 65%
CROWD REACTION: 65%
MATCH QUALITY: 66%

A video is played, hyping DX.

OVERALL RATING: 85%

10 Man Battle Royal.
Match Background: This match is for the WWE Heavyweight title.
The Match: Thorn hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Kevin Thorn got bundled out by Henry. (Elimination # 1) Tiger bomb by Shawn Michaels, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. HBK tried to eliminate Brock Lesnar, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Tiger bomb by Shawn Michaels, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. HBK went for the elimination, but Brock Lesnar held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Ric Flair connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Flair tried to eliminate Mark Henry, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Running clothesline from Snitsky was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Lesnar receives some punishment by Snitsky but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Shawn Michaels snap suplexes Flair. HBK threw Ric Flair all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 2) Big kick from Henry staggers Snitsky but that's about it. Snitsky receives some punishment by Mark Henry but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Jeff Hardy charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. John Cena connects with rights and lefts and Jeff Hardy is down! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mark Henry by Lashley. Remember when that was a legit finish? Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Bobby Lashley ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. STIFF~! chop lights up Lashley who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Cena threw Bobby Lashley all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one. (Elimination # 3) Running clothesline from Snitsky was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Snitsky tried to eliminate John Cena, who hung onto the top rope for dear life! Brock Lesnar with a spinning neckbreaker on Snitsky. Snitsky was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 4) J.Hardy just WAFFLES Cena with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! J.Hardy went for the elimination, but John Cena held on to the ropes at the last possible second! STIFF~! chop lights up HHH who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Triple H got bundled out by Lesnar. (Elimination # 5) Bodyslam by HBK. HBK went for the elimination, but Jeff Hardy held on to the ropes at the last possible second! Mark Henry charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Mark Henry was eliminated by J.Hardy. (Elimination # 6) Big dropkick by Shawn Michaels, who got a ton of air on the move. Big forearm by Shawn Michaels makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Vertical suplex by Shawn Michaels. Jeff Hardy was eliminated by HBK. (Elimination # 7) HBK takes a headbutt from Brock Lesnar. Shawn Michaels was eliminated by Lesnar. (Elimination # 8) Lesnar walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Spear! Lesnar is down! John Cena misses a clothesline. Lesnar threw John Cena all the way over the top rope to the floor. No question about that one.
WINNER: Brock Lesnar

NOTE: The WWE Heavyweight title has lost image.
OVERALL RATING: 72%
CROWD REACTION: 78%
MATCH QUALITY: 61%

RAW RATING = 6.78

Post your thoughts on the show below!

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
You just copy and pasted everything from EWR, so the only thing you actually wrote was:

RAW – Monday 3rd September 2007

The RAW theme plays throughout the arena as a massive pyro goes off and the camera cuts to JR and The King at ringside and then the show gets underway.

You need to write more of the stuff. If you don't want to write matches then just write the promos

The content was good. A big battle royal for the title at the end was slightly random and Lesnar winning the title on debut as well.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
i thought what i did was alright because i don't hve much time to write loads but i will write more as we go on okay overall i thought i would give lesnar the title because cena was too predictable

ECW Preview -Tuesday 4th September 2007

This week the land of extreme is sure to be turned on its head when the new roster invades and fights for the ECW World Title. There is a new general manager in Dusty Rhodes and he promices to make ECW the dominant brand in the whole of the WWE. His first challenge is to get a prime time slot for the show so that he can be competitive with RAW and SmackDown. Dusty Rhodes has promiced to have a massive announcement regarding the ECW World Title as well as another surprise.

So far just two matches have been announced between CM Punk and John Morrison and Chris Benoit is set to face Marcus Cor Von. Will either of these matches be to do with the vacant ECW World Title? Tune in to ECW on sci fi this Tuesday to find out everything and more!

Last edited:

OrderDX

International Cricketer
Ecw Live!

ECW – Tuesday 4th September 2007

The ECW opening plays and the crowd are wild as a massive pyro goes off all around the arena. The camera cuts to Joey Styles and Tazz at ringside who hype the show coming up and then the show gets underway with the new ECW General Manager Dusty Rhodes who is about to make some massive announcements.

Dusty Rhodes comes to the ring and gets a massive ovation. He takes in the crowd and then gets a microphone of ECW announcer Justin Roberts. Dusty starts to talk to the crowd.

“My first announcement tonight is that a new title will make its debut on ECW. These will be the ECW tag team titles and tonight there will be a triple threat tag team match for the gold between William Regal and Dave Taylor, The Major Brothers and Team ECW, Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman!”

The crowd gives a massive pop before Dusty carries on.

“Now the main reason I am out here is to talk about the ECW World Title and who should get the title. Now I have decided that I will give the title to one of the finest athletes this business has ever seen and he is going to make ECW the best brand in the WWE. So the champion…

Randy Orton interrupts Dusty Rhodes mid sentence and makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand.

“Dusty, Dusty, Dusty. You made the correct decision man you see I am the best I am the future of this business and I am the Legend Killer so go ahead and name me the ECW World Champion. Come on!”

RVD hits the arena and runs to the ring with another mic in his hand. He taunts to the crowd before turning his attention to Randy Orton.

“Randy why the hell don’t you just shut up. Dusty said the most athletic person the person that can make ECW the best brand in the WWE so that is one man and one man only. It is Rob Van…”

Rey Mysterio’s music hits the PA system and he shoots out of the ramp. He gets a huge ovation from the ECW crowd before he enters the ring.

“Woah Rob and Randy wait just a minute there is only one man who is the most athletic this business have ever seen and that is the master of the 619, Rey Mysterio! So Dusty is going to hand me the greatest underdog champion of all time the ECW World Title”

Christian Cage enters and he gets a lot of heat from the ECW crowd before entering the ring and beginning to talk.

“You know what I signed for the WWE from TNA because I am now a main event superstar and I am now the only deserving champion in the whole of this industry so I will be the ECW World Champion!”

Dusty Rhodes intervenes.

“You know what guys you all have a good reason you should be champion so here is what we are going to do. Unforgiven is just two weeks away and at the first pay per view of my reign as the GM of ECW I am going to make a match. It is going to be for the ECW World Title and it will be between, Christian Cage, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio!!!”

The crowd gives a massive roar of approval.

“Oh and also guys tonight in our main event we are going to have a little preview because tonight Randy Orton you will team with Christian Cage and take on RVD and Rey Mysterio! Remember guys Dusty is back and I will make ECW fair and square!”

Dusty Rhodes leaves to a massive cheer from the crowd as ECW goes to a commercial break.

NOTE: Dusty Rhodes debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.
OVERALL RATING: 73%

CM Punk vs. John Morrison.
Match Background: Both these guys are saying that they are the future of ECW and they both want to prove a point.
The Match: Morrison gets caught with a short powerbomb from Punk. Punk crushes Morrison with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. Morrison counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Punk walks into a high dropkick from John Morrison, almost losing several teeth in the process. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Vicious kick to the teeth from John Morrison. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Punk takes a flying neckbreaker from John Morrison. Punk powers out of a headlock. Massive back suplex! John Morrison got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by CM Punk. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard back suplex on Morrison. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Punk just WAFFLES Morrison with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! John Morrison once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Implant DDT by John Morrison! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tiger suplex on Punk. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. CM Punk grabs John Morrison from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Morrison rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! John Morrison slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Punk to get some payback.
Winner: John Morrison

OVERALL RATING: 75%
CROWD REACTION: 73%
MATCH QUALITY: 78%

Dreamer and Sandman vs. The Majors Brothers vs. Blue Bloods II.
Match Background: This will be an elimination bout. This match is for the ECW Tag Team titles.
The Match: Taylor drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Sandman. Dave Taylor snap suplexes Sandman HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, Taylor is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Tag between Dave Taylor and Brian Major. Brian hits a soaring kick on Sandman. There's a two count on the pin. Sandman blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Sandman tags out to Tommy Dreamer. Tommy Dreamer scoops up Brian. Sandman bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Tag between Brian Major and Brett Major. Brett Major kicks the leg, knocks Dreamer down, and goes to work on it. Lightning kick by Brett on Dreamer. Tag to William Regal. Brett uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Regal counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by William Regal. Cover gets three for William Regal, Brett got pinned. Full nelson slam on Regal. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Tommy Dreamer just KILLS William Regal! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dreamer tags out to The Sandman. Dreamer and Sandman whip Regal into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Regal kicks The Sandman in the gut to reverse the momentum. Regal tags out to Dave Taylor. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Taylor who held onto that one for ages. Sandman takes a quick lariat. Taylor tags out to William Regal. The Sandman is in trouble. Power Of The Punch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Regal and Taylor celebrate in the ring but before they know it Tommy Dreamer is back up and he decks Regal and knocks Taylor over the top rope. Team ECW are standing in the middle of the ring and stating their intentions. They want the ECW Tag Team Titles.
Winners: William Regal and Dave Taylor

NOTE: The ECW Tag Team title has lost image.
OVERALL RATING: 70%
CROWD REACTION: 65%
MATCH QUALITY: 76%

The camera cuts backstage where Randy Orton and Christian Cage are being interviewed. They are both stating that tonight will be the start of their dominance in ECW because tonight they will beat RVD and Rey Mysterio. Orton and Cage then stare at each other and declare that tonight they will be together but at Unforgiven it is every man for himself. The tension is building as we head to tonight’s main event and Unforgiven in two weeks time. Who will be the ECW World Champion?

OVERALL RATING: 88%

Chris Benoit vs. Marcus Cor Von.
Match Background: None.
The Match: Tiger bomb by Chris Benoit, executed to perfection. We don't see too many good looking Tiger bombs. NASTY Tiger Suplex by Chris Benoit on Marcus. Blind lariat by Benoit was downright NASTY! Marcus never...saw...it coming! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! A Gut buster connects on Marcus and hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Benoit charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Marcus slams Chris Benoit down and motions to the crowd. Full nelson slam on Benoit. Chris Benoit reverses a hip toss. T-Bone suplex by Benoit, Marcus got folded in half to the point that he was almost able to fellate himself. Mighty impressive, don't you think? Big Daddy V just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Chris Benoit gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Marcus takes some shots at Benoit as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. Big Daddy V has a chair. Benoit turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Marcus is next to take a hard shot. Bug Daddy has demolished everyone!
Winner: No Contest through interference

Joey Styles: My God this Big Daddy V is dangerous he just demolished Marcus Cor Von the power house and Chris Benoit the Rabid Wolverine. ECW superstars better watch their backs.
Tazz: Your not kidding! That was brutal. Big Daddy V is on a mission for supremacy in ECW and judging by what we just saw he may well get it.

OVERALL RATING: 78%
CROWD REACTION: 77%
MATCH QUALITY: 80%

Randy Orton and Christian Cage vs. RVD and Mysterio.
Match Background: Cage is making his debut at this show. RVD and Mysterio used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.
The Match: A Gut buster connects on RVD and hits hard. Massive back suplex! Rob Van Dam got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Cage tags out to Randy Orton. Orton \ Cage whip RVD into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Flying shoulder tackle by Orton sends RVD CRASHING to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Orton slams Rob Van Dam. RVD counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tiger suplex on Orton. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Tag to Rey Mysterio. Orton takes a flying neckbreaker from Rey Mysterio. Flying cross body off the top rope! Rey Mysterio misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Orton tags out to Christian Cage. Mysterio takes a quick lariat. Cage hits a great swinging DDT on Rey Mysterio. Cage then hits a pair of HARD clotheslines and a BAAACK Bodydrop! ULTIMATE HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Back suplex on Mysterio. Cage goes for a splash but Mysterio puts the knees up. Cage takes a NICE hurrancarana from Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio moves in for the kill. 619!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! RVD and Mysterio go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win. In the ring Randy Orton and Christian Cage are argueing and they can’t believe they lost. Orton is shouting at Cage and he delivers an RKO to the crowd’s shock. ECW goes off the air with Orton standing tall in the ring.
Winners: Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio

NOTE: Christian Cage is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.
OVERALL RATING: 83%
CROWD REACTION: 87%
MATCH QUALITY: 75%

ECW Rating: 3.66 (This is due to it being in a late evening time slot and on a poor network)

Give your thoughts on ECW now!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Much better show that one

Intro: Good stuff, intros the Tag Titles and shows us the guys competing for the World Title. You haven't given a proper reason why the rosters have changed though, and there should have been more reaction to Christian Cage since he is debuting. Good match for that night with the tag.

Punk/Morrison: Slightly random match with Morrison winning. Nothing more to say

ECW Tag Match: Blue Bloods wouldn't have been my choice for champions. Plus, who was this Team ECW who spoke at the end? I presume you mean the ECW Originals, Dreamer and Sandman.

Orton/Cage Promo: Good idea. It would be better if you wrote it all out.

Benoit/Cor Von: Should be a good match, but Big Daddy V comes in and kills everyone? A little wierd and devalues the 2 men in the match.

Orton and Cage/RVD and Mysterio: Decent stuff, with Orton laying Cage out at the end. Dont know why the crowd would be shocked about it though. Sensible booking there.

sd92

International Coach
Looks pretty good, but some random ideas, things to be worked on, and like myself, the more you write, the better you will get...take criticism from the likes of Chez on board, it really helps.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
SmackDown! Preview

schedule_smkdwn_Logo.gif

SmackDown! Preview - Friday 7th September 2007

This week SmackDown has a new beginning yet it still has some things which are the same like the crowd pleasing general manager, Theodore Long for example. He has promiced that at the beginning of the show he ill have a massive announcement regarding the currently vacant World Heavyweight Championship and that no superstar should ignore what he has to say.

Also this week the Cruiserweight Title will be on the line in a Fatal Four Way match between Shannon Moore, Chavo Guerrero, Gregory Helms and Jimmy Wang Yang. These four high flyers will all want the title but who will walk out with the gold? Also in action will be the giant Great Khali and Montel Vontavious Porter ill face off against Matt Hardy. Tune into SmackDown to see all this and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread