XBOX Career mode freez/crash in second season

imran102b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After completing first season in second season while starting the match, the game shows auto-save symbol and then freezes and will not respond, the only way is to force exit the game. Its major issue for people who just play career mode (like me) are now stuck and not able to play the game. Is there is any solution? For clarity i have the very latest version of the game on Xbox.

Is anyone els facing the same issue?

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
After completing first season in second season while starting the match, the game shows auto-save symbol and then freezes and will not respond, the only way is to force exit the game. Its major issue for people who just play career mode (like me) are now stuck and not able to play the game. Is there is any solution? For clarity i have the very latest version of the game on Xbox.

What game did it happen on may I ask, I am so sorry this happened to you

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

This happened to me after the second season on xbox before the patch, I had to delete it and started a fresh career today after installing the latest patch. I'm still in my rookie season.

imran102b

School Cricketer
Is it working after delating and restarting career after first season?

imran102b

School Cricketer
What game did it happen on may I ask, I am so sorry this happened to you

its on xbox, the game freezes completely after completing first season. just before pressing play game the auto save sign start blinking and keep on blinking when you press play game, thats it it freezes and the only way after this is to force exit the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1560187949][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, it is working fine so far after the latest patch today.

please clarify the second season works fine, as first season has no issue even with me?

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I'm still in the first season. It'll take a while to finish.

Ahsoo

School Cricketer
Yeah this happens to me in the third season. Right at the start. The new patch hasnt fixed it. Do i need to restart my career?

imran102b

School Cricketer
I just saw 10gb update on xbox, installing and will report back if the issue is resolved.

imran102b

School Cricketer
Even after update same issue, probably will have to restart the career again :(

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Even after update same issue, probably will have to restart the career again :(
That sucks, since I already started the new career, I will update if I see any issues.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I had this issue, but at the start of 3rd club season. The new Xbox patch seems to have fixed it however.

JonjoSheedy

School Cricketer

That blue screen with the loading/saving symbol is the bane of my life!!!
I hope there's a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread