(xbox)It would be good if...

shale175

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, tired of people bitching about bugs that arent a real problem if you just want to play a game when your at a mates house sinking a few bevvies (beers for you un-australians)

This game is good for that. Having a laugh, playing a game of cricket with mates, sinking some Pi$$

However you come to that point in the night where u decide that you feel like a Chicken and Bacon Pizza from dominos. But your half-way through a hard fought test match that you and three of your best mates are nearly coming to blows over.

"nah, she'll be right mate, just save it and we'll get some grub"
"yeah no worries dave, ill save it...."

this is then followed by 30 minutes of searching for a way to save the game.
you can imagine my dissapointment when i come looking for answers on planetcricket.com to find that you can't save your game on the xbox version........

Now this is a bug worth bitch (non-stop) over :(

im not very technically literate, so don't laugh at this statement, but is it possible to get a patch for this game on the xbox ? so that u can save?

anyway
im gonna have another slice of pizza, and bitch some more about the fact that my brand new 90$ video game is f^cked cause you cant save games.

cheers

adthomp

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
simply not possible for a console game to be patched

why PC of many reasons will always over shadow XBOX if they stuffed teh PC up it could be easier patched

if xbox were to be fixed you would need replacement disks (yeah ea are gonna do that!!) they did for a madden bug however few years ago

Users who are viewing this thread