Story Yorkshire Season 2007 *Sign Up* (ICC06)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
YORKSHIRE SEASON 2007

Yorkshire have reached the 2007 Season, and are ready to begin. They have changed a bit from the 2006 season with a couple of new signings. New players like Ewing, Leaney, North, Hucknall, Henderson, Fisher and the 2 new International players, Ricky Poting, great batsmen :clap , and Shahid Nazir, of Pakistan have just signed up. Last season Yorkshire won the County Championship, the Challenge Cup and also the 20-20 cup and got promoted to division 1 in pro 40 league :happy ...Lehmann did brilliantly yet again making 1393 in the season :hpraise (top scorer) and Hoggard the top bolwer overall with 103 wickets :clap ...can they do it again???​

YORKSHIRE SQUAD 2007

squadlu5.jpg

If you want to join in the action than you can choose from the following players to be in the game...first choose a player and than choose the name and initials you want it to be replaced by...​

Lehmann (Nic Davies)
Lumb (James Wilson)
Sayers (Ross Mathers)
Wainwright (Simon Barrow)
Wood (Suren Ram)
North (Phil Deasey)
Blakey (Pinchi McPinch)
Brophy (Willie L)
Blain (Zain Tahir)
Brensan (Jack Teague)
Tunnicliff (Hasi Legend)
Kruis (Zohaib Ahmed)
Henderson (Zorax Doom)
Fisher (Pra)
Anthony McGrath (Bilal Tahir)

When these spaces are filled, THE SEASON WILL BEGIN...​

You can follow all the action HERE

Last edited:
oh...took the best player :rolleyes: anyways you gotta provide me with your full name like Darren Lehmman...

Cheers

Wainwright :D

Simon Barrow is my full name mate :p thanks for the pm also!!!!

Last edited:
Good luck Bilal....

M.Wood

Suren.R (Suren Ram)

kookaburra69 said:
Lumb

ross mathers
good luck mate:)

Lumbs already picked mate pick another one...

P.S thanks for the support guys...everyone of the above entrants have been added (apart from kookaburra)...

7 Players remaining now...

Sayers
Blakey
Brophy
Blain
Tunnicliff
Henderson
Fisher

5 left now :) ...i will start the matches on 15th even if not all of them ar picked :rolleyes: ...and also please provide me with your FULL NAME...

Blakey
Blain
Tunnicliff
Henderson
Fisher

P.S i will try to post updates regularly but might not be able to do it for some days because of GCSEs...

Last edited:
oh and kookaburra69 i am putting you in as sayers as hes the only real batter left now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread