• KP's Switch Hit

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hayden's walking down the pitch maneuver to fast bowlers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • French Cut

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Reverse Sweep

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dhoni's windmill shot over the long on region.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

metallics2006

International Coach
What is your favourite? My 2 personal favourites are KP's switch hit, and Sehwag's uppercut over third man that gets six runs most of the time.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shivs paddle sweeps for six, did it of Harmison and did it of Nel in the Champions Trophy.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Haha..The Windmill. Me and my mates call it the Wagon Wheel ,

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Personally I liked the shot Marcus North got out to in the second innings in Durban. :p

Hayden for me.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I liked Dhoni's reverse straight drive ( He played it only once against Pakistan ) and Astle's forehand shot like Tennis which he played against Aussies. :)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Dave warner cna hit that shot as well as kp

Warner's switch-hit is completely different to KP's. Warner uses the back of the bat, and his movements are nowhere near as exaggerated as KP's. Warner's never hit it in International cricket either, KP has, and hit it for six. Far more impressive than playing it in Grade cricket in NSW.

Obviously it's KP's switch hit for me, although McCullum walking down the wicket and hooking the fast bowler for six is a close second. With KP's reverse sweep six of Muralitharan in 3rd. That Dhoni windmill shot is immense as well, such incredibly wrist work, love that stroke.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Gilly's golf shot. Look on youtube and search "Gilly Goes for Gold" and you will know what I'm talking about. It's like half reverse sweep, half on drive, but directed toward midwicket.

Last edited:

naresh091

International Cricketer
Not many would have seen,ut my favorite would be Uthappa's walking down the track six.
I can remember him do that one agianst B.lee in the CB series I guess.Did many other times too.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Mine is Uthappa hitting a six off some Australian bowler in semis of T20 world championship.
Yuvraj and Uthappa were playing at that time. That wassa yorker bowl.He put down the bat and just he gave some potentian to the bat. That was gone Directly above the sight screen in Durban.
I think the bowler was S.Clark

Users who are viewing this thread