• KP's Switch Hit

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hayden's walking down the pitch maneuver to fast bowlers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • French Cut

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Reverse Sweep

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dhoni's windmill shot over the long on region.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
KPs switch hit for me, although Pietersen's baseball hit against Glenn McGrath 2005 is a close second.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Ian Bell's 'I've reached 30 so I'll chip one to mid-on as it's time for me to save the world as I'm really superman' shot

And Owais Shah's cover drive (lofted as well). His hands are in completely the wrong position to play it yet he still gets it away.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Murali. He clears his front foot and hoiks it over cow corner. Really effective.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Laxmipathy Balaji's forward-defensive that he used in Pakistan, where he would essentially drop the bat on the ball.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Apart from the Dhoni 'windmill' shot, I love the 'Mariller shot' (Zimbabwean player Douglas Mariller) where he scoops the ball behind the wicketkeeper. It was awesome.

I also love the 'Sachin late cut' where he plays as if he is about to leave the ball and at the very last moment (its so late that he hits it after it passes the stumps), he scoops the ball high over the slip region. ITS AMAZING!

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Ashraful's Flick Shot (i know i know he didnt come up with that, but he made it famous, and used it more then any one else)

deerkick

Club Cricketer
That one shot Tendulkar has been playing recently, uppercut kinda thing over third man against a short pitch/bouncer, does that have a name or is it unique?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Is that the one where he moves right across the stumps trying to flick the ball behind him and gets clean bowled?:p

not really, he has 100% success in that. he never got out playing that shot, nor he missed a boundary playing that shot .. he rather gets out playing orthodox shots

Users who are viewing this thread