Your Most Hated Cricketer.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't even need to say anything.

Your not Australian and clearly haven't watched enough Australian domestic cricket. It's a the same level just with lesser quality players and last can beat 1st and it wouldn't be very unlikely unlike minnows beating bigger teams. You will come and show me results of minnows beating bigger teams but you only need to see how uncommon it is and how many times the bigger teams beat the minnows to show it's not the same.
How did he not get censored ? ████ , ████ ████, ah damn they are blocking mine! I guess only Aussies get to say ████

Hmarkas added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Dude, is every person going to ask me one by one about Dhoni?
it seems he thinks he is a god for winning the t20 WC. He bats only for his average,

Now are you going to offer me an explanation for why you hate your list?

I wrote shits lol not ████ haha.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How did he not get censored ? ████ , ████ ████, ah damn they are blocking mine! I guess only Aussies get to say ████

Hmarkas added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Dude, is every person going to ask me one by one about Dhoni?
it seems he thinks he is a god for winning the t20 WC. He bats only for his average,

Now are you going to offer me an explanation for why you hate your list?

I completely agree with you, Dhoni thought he was god for winning the t20 world cup. But I don't want to explain why I hate the cricketers on my list, I'll go on and on :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni has hardly said anywhere or done anything to boast T20 WC win. Some people just love to hate.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
and some people just make assumptions so fast.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Its not assumption. You just need to look at this thread to see some ridiculous reasons to hate cricketers posted themselves by members.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Bluey, no matter how much you love Katman...He is still a spud who no one likes watching bat! He is so slow and boring.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Bluey, no matter how much you love Katman...He is still a spud who no one likes watching bat! He is so slow and boring.
lol I've heard tons of aussies who love watching him! lol for some reason i think he's great to watch. So satisfying to see him hit a four through midwicket or cover or point! And his pull shot, don't even get me started! haha.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Uh, every one of my mates and work mates hate him...

We actually hope he gets out! :p

To save the pain of watchin 100 from 321 balls.

OffCutters

International Coach
Same, i hate watching him get a high score but from like 300-400 balls. Pure boredom. But still valuable player for us though.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Uh, every one of my mates and work mates hate him...

We actually hope he gets out! :p

To save the pain of watchin 100 from 321 balls.

Same, i hate watching him get a high score but from like 300-400 balls. Pure boredom. But still valuable player for us though.

lol, ok so maybe I was wrong. :p still even though he bats slow it's just fantastic haha.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Isn't Katich just the Australian Paul Collingwood? The difference is Katich goes on to get hundreds while Collingwood grinds out 70 and gets out.

Users who are viewing this thread