Zimbabwe Team Discussion

pujan

Banned
Burl is excellent all rounder in Zimbabwean domestic cricket but he missed golden opportunity vs kiwi team as he ignores by selector even in Recent Zimbabwe A team.Test match vs newzeland starts on Thursday

Good luck both team.

pujan

Banned
What do you guys think of Prince Masvaure? @SpitfiresKent his FC stats don't scream out potential but he's done very well for ZimA
He played Marathon innings vs better bowling attack but is it @ Bulawayo?
Wicket is batting paradise there with Williamson and inform Guppy around
At Bulawayo will be good to watch on ten sports live.wicket will help
DBL spin attack of santner and Ish Sodhi by day 3.

I wish NZ winning toss and bats first with Rawal get selects

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What do you guys think of Prince Masvaure? @SpitfiresKent his FC stats don't scream out potential but he's done very well for ZimA
He's done ok recently, I wouldn't be against seeing him in the eleven against NZ.

Burl is excellent all rounder in Zimbabwean domestic cricket but he missed golden opportunity vs kiwi team as he ignores by selector even in Recent Zimbabwe A team.Test match vs newzeland starts on Thursday

Good luck both team.
I wouldn't call Burl an all rounder, I don't think his bowling is very good. He's currently injured by the way.

Phlanx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe to play two tests against Sri Lanka at the end of October, then a tri-series against SL and the West Indies

Zim to host tri-series after Sri Lanka Tests - The Standard

I wonder if Burl will recover in time for the Tests, if not the Tri Series. And really hoping to see Chatara regain form and play again for Zim, hes been in and out of the side a bit this year, along with Panyangara. Quite a few upcoming players that have impressed lately which we could see playing for Zim such as Mumba and Nyauchi.

Phlanx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Oh no....bad news over fees.

Cricketers threaten series boycott - NewsDay Zimbabwe

Zim A cricketers threatening not to play over unpaid fees. Some of the players involved here are also part of the national team. Hope to see an end to mismanagement of funds in the future from ZC. I'm hoping Tatenda Taibu, who became the chairman of selectors, can make a difference to ZC and sort things out. Really it's a sad situation.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Zimbabwe test team looks good except for Chari maybe they should bring Taylor back !!!! Hopefully they will sort out the financial problems soon , A strong Zimbabwe team is good for cricket.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I presume that @SpitfiresKent and @swirler are the people to direct the following question to: What ever happened to Keegan Meth? Did his efforts in that Bangladesh series really end his career for good?

He left cricket because Zimbabwe Cricket was not paying on time, and the money he was owned didn't look like coming anytime soon. (Similar to why Cremer left cricket for a while). He was at a point in his life where he was about to get married to his Canadian girlfriend who already has a child. I think he just decided that his future with his new family was better if he left cricket.

I heard he was over in Canada for a while, but I think he has come back to Bulawayo. I have no idea what he does for work.

Maybe with Taibu & Streak involved again, there might be a slight chance of him coming back; no one seems to know.

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
What the fearsome tweak is wrong with Zim batsman ?

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe

Users who are viewing this thread