Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
well playing WI and in the 1st odi after 6 overs they are 13-2 :o

Rainsford with a double wicket maiden, Brian lara going for a duck lol

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
If you're using 06 Ashes Edition then Mufaro Chiturumani is a pretty gun bowling all-rounder and Tinashe Hove is a gun batsman.

vishal335

School Cricketer
Help

I hv started a game with zimbabwe(ICC 2006)..but its four years now since i played(in game) and i hv still to win a series....i feel my players are good....but i think i am not doing the rite think in coaching them....cud neone help me when to give batting practice or batting technique(for bowling also) session to ne player...?

travder92

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sachin tendulkar is the worst player in my team atm.. for some reason he gets a duck 2/3 games

vishal335 said:
I hv started a game with zimbabwe(ICC 2006)..but its four years now since i played(in game) and i hv still to win a series....i feel my players are good....but i think i am not doing the rite think in coaching them....cud neone help me when to give batting practice or batting technique(for bowling also) session to ne player...?

one tip i have is give "technique" sessions to the younger players (26 or under i feel) and practice sessions to the older

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
Just topped my group in the 2011 World Cup with 2 wins and 1 loss with Zimbabwe, then I amazingly beat Sri Lanka in my first super 8 game to be topping the super 8 table at this stage.

Heggarty

School Cricketer
Zimbabwe is great fun.

Stick to it, I have an amazing regen at the moment who is pretty unbelievable. Its much easier to win ODI games than tests.

vishal335

School Cricketer
i hv a problem..i am playing as zimbabwe in ICC 2006 and my bowlers do a good job till the 40th over in ODI's and then the last then overs, they r smashed all around and all my hard work is goes for nothing...cud neone help me out how to exactly bowl the last ten overs in an ODI effectively?

Last edited:

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
try more spinners and i am currently doing a story with them where we just playing WI and it is very enjoyable playing:)

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
who are the best zimbabwian players in 2006 i wanna play with them now but they never get any talent

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
im just askin for any tips because i dont have the time to experiment

jacobfelix

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
They are a good One-day unit. Firstly, go for a guy called Kingsley Went. He is a pretty good bat, and his bowling is rather useful.
Next, the regulars. Streak, Goodwin, Price, Brent (Excellent OD bowler), Hondo, Vermulean. Bothwell Chapungu is only 17 when you start to game, so carry him around in your squad for a while. Gavin Ewing is excellent, can bat very well at 3 and bowl very well too. Eddie Rainsford is an excellent bowler, develop him. Ferreria and Marillier are good keepers, but Marillier's bowling is very good too. Strydom is a good batsman too.
Then, the others are your choice. Some good ones are Maungwa, Kulinga, Mutyambizi, an opener called Norman Mukondiwa I think, Hoffman, Blignaut is OK although I never used him. Glenn Barret if you really need a batsman is OK too.
Apart from those, experiment a bit, try to get some youngsters in. Watch out for the computer-generated players that occur if you are lucky at the end of a season, they are useful. I got a fast bowler called M.Callaghan. Excellent bowler.

Just going thru this thread...and Wow....This Zoraxdoom should catch the next flight to WestIndies and become the Zimbabwean coach :p

Users who are viewing this thread