Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciki

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
As much as guesses on release date are arbitrary, I'm bored and feel the need to post something so I'm going to say Feb 20th.

Ross if you could wink and thumbs up and smiley face if +/- 5 days, or angry face and trench-coat man if +/- 1 month. Don't respond if 20/2 is correct.

:cheers:thumbs

Since you are guessing I don't want to leave behind So here is my guess...........

7 or 14 March 2014 [I believe it will be Friday]

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My sixth sense is common sense and I am using it to tell you to stop guessing release dates.

aaron1994

School Cricketer
Problems with cricket academy setup

Hi, im new to the forum and cant wait to get stuck into the game. i downloaded the cricket academy last night but when it came to the set up my firewall blocked it. given i know sweet f' all about computers i got my nerdy mate to have a go, he took down the firewall and all that jazz, but for some reason the computer was still having none of it. has anyone else experience and issues like this? and/or knows how to get around it?

many thanks,
Aaron

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Firewall or AV? A screenshot would have been helpful. Plus, all issues related to CA can be posted here

Guybrush Threep

Club Captain
My sixth sense is common sense and I am using it to tell you to stop guessing release dates.

Where's the fun in that?

Do you also ban kids from guessing what they are getting from Santa, or just tell them that Santa is a big lie to feed money into the retail sector? :p

ciki

School Cricketer
2014 ICC World Twenty20 is starting from 16 march to 6 april. I personally think this is the best time to release the game. Plus if BA runs advertise campaign of the game during this world cup than It'll be a Huge hit.Biggest cricket fever for 2014 is coming on 16 march:cheers
What do you guys think?

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
2014 ICC World Twenty20 is starting from 16 march to 6 april. I personally think this is the best time to release the game. Plus if BA runs advertise campaign of the game during this world cup than It'll be a Huge hit.Biggest cricket fever for 2014 is coming on 16 march
You didn't need to say almost the exact same thing in two threads. Also, the T20 world cup is biggest in the sub-continent, where this game will sell least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread