Gaming PC or Console

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha, yes yes I know. Good PCs can have better GFX then PS2. But hey, not everyone can afford an awesome PC to play games on! And they aren't easy to get going an you need to constantly update for the latest games. With consoles like PS2, you just plug her in, head to the shop get a game, whack it in and bang! Your playing your game! Lag free...

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Haha, yes yes I know. Good PCs can have better GFX then PS2. But hey, not everyone can afford an awesome PC to play games on! And they aren't easy to get going an you need to constantly update for the latest games. With consoles like PS2, you just plug her in, head to the shop get a game, whack it in and bang! Your playing your game! Lag free...
Thats one of the major problems with a gaming PC you have to update your components nearly per year to play games on high settings.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Thats one of the major problems with a gaming PC you have to update your components nearly per year to play games on high settings.
But atleast you still play them..... and most probably it turns out to be lesser expensive to just whack in a graphics card and some RAM than to buy a console, since you all already own a pc, dont you? 95% who go for consoles do.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President

That sounded like some Cilit Bang advert....

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, we have an ad like that in Australia lol Except ours is called "Easy off BAM"!

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Then wats the final conclusion

Gaming PC or Console ?

I was thinking of buying PS3 any suggestion on this.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Is a 256 kbps broadband connection enough to use PS3 online features

Users who are viewing this thread