Gaming PC or Console

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
RPG's and RTS games are never good on console of course, but some (most) games are better on console...

pingusten

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
RPG's and RTS games are never good on console of course, but some (most) games are better on console...

First Person Shooters are imo much better on the PC. The classic mouse and keyboard give them another level. Half Life 2 on XBOX suxked becuase of the control system, yet it is a classic game when played on the PC with a keyboard and mouse.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
First Person Shooters are imo much better on the PC. The classic mouse and keyboard give them another level. Half Life 2 on XBOX suxked becuase of the control system, yet it is a classic game when played on the PC with a keyboard and mouse.

Yeah for some games, like CSS etc but some games like Halo 3 are just made for consoles...;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
high end PC >>>>>>> Consoles...

try playing company of heroes or world in conflict on a console...

CRAP

9/10 times a new PC for gaming is made its twice as good as a xbox360 or PS3 anyway,,.. who the **** knows why they don't put "next-gen" on a PC???? or they too scared that theres to many fools with a cruddy PC still going a around? and want sell good??? or WHAT??

Thank you! @Annoyingdevil: PC's aren't for gaming?? Get with the 21 Century, we're not in the 1990s any more you know. PCs are the best, most powerful and versatile gaming machines around, so I say again: Why don't these idiots give us the proper next-gen versions of the console games?

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Because it's expensive to develop an engine to work with every different processor, graphics card, system etc out there. It's very expensive and time consuming to make a game of next gen console quality for the pc. That's why you see Halo 2 being released a year or more after the xbox version, it's time consuming and expensive. Console gaming is also much cheaper, you need to update your PC every year to be able to play the next top game, such as Crysis in the next few months. With a console you pay 1 amount of money and you get all the games for about 5 years. Upgrading a console is cheaper and less frequent. I much prefer playing games on consoles.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah I know that, it's just that game developers are still making games for low-end computers. Which means the people who have PCs with the potential to run brilliant games, have to put up with games like PS2 games.
OI:mad: LEAVE PS2 ALONE...

:p

Annoyingdevil

Club Cricketer
PC gaming is Finish now
is all about the powerful consoles now(xbox 360 and PS3)
so rather wasting your money on upgrading your pc
you should be buying a next gen console for good games.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Obviously games like C&C etc will be rubbish on console, there's very few games that are made totally for PC, for eg Halo 3 on the PC wouldn't be as fun as it is on the 360 if you get my point....

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Tbh I really enjoy playing C&C on pc it was a really good and the the Sims was better on PC aswell

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
FPS games, free games, patches, mods, bigger online community and games like Football Manager keep me to the PC rather than buying a console.

People hack too, especially in FPS there's no team work waaaaaaay too many people to actually do teamwork even if you do have a mic it's pointless unless your in a clan...

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Well I only got PC atm.. I had a PS2 but gave it off, and I may get a PSP..

Users who are viewing this thread