Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@BigAntStudios
Not patch content related but wanna ask this, Is it possible to add interactive replay for Co-op 2 vs AI mode??

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yes! India is in there! Top 10 World ranking holder teams are in there!

it's not just if the teams are there, but whether they have ever been changed. Because the game always preserves the original order, so if they've ever been changed it may be messed up a bit.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it's not just if the teams are there, but whether they have ever been changed. Because the game always preserves the original order, so if they've ever been changed it may be messed up a bit.

Thanks! I did update the Indian squad from the academy. So; what am I supposed to do now? Replace all? Also; I fail to catch which "order" you're referring to? is that something like AUS, BAN, ENG, IND...... so on?

Why I'm getting a feelings that I must have been making the most silliest and stupendous mistake but failing to realize that! :facepalm

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks! I did update the Indian squad from the academy. So; what am I supposed to do now? Replace all? Also; I fail to catch which "order" you're referring to? is that something like AUS, BAN, ENG, IND...... so on?

Why I'm getting a feelings that I must have been making the most silliest and stupendous mistake but failing to realize that! :facepalm

changes to the squad shouldn't affect it, it's rather that if you switch any of the teams in the "career team lists" part of academy.

by order, yes the game has a fixed order... so when you choose your nationality i.e. indian, it matches this not to "india" in the team lists, but say team 4 in the team lists (i think team 4... ban, aus, eng, ind right?)... if say you took out all the international teams and replaced with associates to play an associate career, and ireland became team 4, to play for ireland you'd still put your nationality as indian (i.e. team 4).

if you then switched the original teams back, you'd have to put them back in the original order. otherwise, if india weren't team 4 again, picking indian nationality will put you as whatever team 4 is in the list.

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
Just had my first crash to desktop with 1.15.10. Playing a test match as part of a tour, bowling first and had the #2 batsman nicking off and caught by the keeper. For some reason, despite a healthy edge and deflection, the AI decided to use a review, which was very quickly dismissed. Immediately after the commentary clip of "that's their first unsuccessful review, they only have one more remaining" and the HUD change to show reviews left, the game dumped out to desktop.

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I would be surprised if it's not out by Friday night.

Awesome!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

• Added ability to set a single field for all batsmen and bowlers at once.

Even a patch with just that 1 update would do!

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Don't worry, if you got this torrented version of the game going you'd only get rain, controller disconnects, etc... not worth it.

However if you were to actually purchase the game then I'd help you out....

I guess I should have asked - so this bug only happened since you updated to 1.15.10? :p

LOL this is hilarious.

Do strange things like rain, intended crashes, happen in pirated builds?
That is super cool, if there is code that gets executed to trigger these events if the game is not genuine!

Do tell your developers this - They rock!

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Played my 2nd one day series opening with David Warner. We got up to 0-40 when I saved the game (been having probs with my Win 7 but thats another story). Anyway, on restart I hit a single and sim to my bat. suddenly we're at 3-61 - oh crap, batting collapse. So I start to play less aggressively when my PC freezes (now you know why I save) and I end up restarting the PC. Manage to take up where I left off and sim again...suddenly de javu...we're 3-61 again. WTF?? Are the international games scripted?? please tell me no.

I tried my save game another 3 times and each time the same result....3-61.

My biggest gripe is the fact that I cannot change the batting order. I currently have Watson as No 3 and some unknowns in the Aust One day side. I need to be able to change this.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's definitely not scripted.

Vishwanathsv

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Unable to play online matches :( game crashing after selecting teams . After 1.15.10 update !!!

D

Dutch

Unable to play online matches :( game crashing after selecting teams . After 1.15.10 update !!!

It is a beta, we all do know that dont we???? We can opt out.......

I think to many of us forget that this is a beta proces that has been opened up and there are going to be bugs and things.....people come on here like the game has been deliberately broken or something....tweaking irritating....

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you playing someone else on 1.15.10? If not, there is the potential for the game to crash due to mis-matches in code.

Ideally, if you want to play online in any capacity, do so in the 1.15.8 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread