PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can't really enjoy the update. the game crashes after bowling 105.4 overs when i finally took my first wicket!

blackcapsfan

Club Captain
Just downloaded the beta 1.15.11 and having no crash issues at all. I am enjoying the batting on 1.15.11 feels more enjoyable with the shots feeling much nicer off the bat and much better than 1.15.10. The bowling seems better as well.

shan111

Associate Captain
The crash which is happening after you take a wicket while bowling to the AI, is a random crash. Sometimes the game crashes right after taking the first wicket, sometimes the game crashes after taking 4th wicket. Hopefully, @HBK619 and @BigAntStudios will release a fix soon. These sort of crashes is expected in a beta patch.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will have to wait until Monday before it can be sorted.

If it's causing too much trouble I'd suggest going back to non-Beta version.

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
ok i tested the beta version in different formats. when i play a tour match, the game crashes after i take the 1st wicket. when i play a casual match the game doesnt crash after the 1st wicket. when i play career, the game crashes after i (the player) take his 1st wicket. hope this helps to figure out the issue some what.

ChaoticReality

Club Cricketer
Updated (automatically) to 1.15.11 and loaded a savegame (test match on a tour) started under 1.5.10. Field selection dialogue looks like screenshot and once the dialogue is opened, the game crashes to desktop as soon as I press any button. Behaviour reproduces consistently after restarting DBC and loading the same savegame.

2015-07-03_00001.jpg

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I don't know if this is a bug or something by design - I sim to my player and we tick over the 50 run partnership (and same for 100 run partnership) and yet I don't get the rewards for it.

*edit*
played another two games and got the partnership reward both times afterwards so all good.

Last edited:

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
despite the issue with bowling, the batting seems to be spot on! AI field placing is ideal! hope BigAnt keeps it the same.

alexczarn

Club Captain
The AI chasing pacing is pretty darn good now, miles ahead of previous cricket games.
Had Baz score a blistering 100 to chase down 370. Frustrating, as I was the bowling side, but refreshing to see some more than decent AI in a cricket game finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread