Canada Cup, Four Nation 20/20 (Pak, Bang, Can, WI)

I loved this match it was amazing and I think me and my family will go for round number 2 in the final because the tickets are on sale and hopefully I can get some tickets

Why the heck wasn't Nasir Jamshed given a chance in this tourney? He is a big hitter and could have improved his game. Lucky Pakistan Mendis didnt play but great match...

What batting by Cheema! If Canada could have fielded a bit better then they could have won this game.

Well played Sri Lanka but well done Canada! :hpraise

Mendis is such a great bowler, Pakistan have played him in the Asia Cup but have struggled against him so they gotta be careful in the final. Well done by Cheema, Canada almost won the match...

Masakadza played really well 79runs,52balls,8*4;3*6;No doubt Zim will win here.

poor performance by Pakistan. 132 is not a big total. Hard task ahead for Pakistan bowlers.:mad:

Especially Jayasuriya is finally getting a score. Pakistan must get his wicket if they want to do anything. Udawatte is hitting runs also. Pakistan made a mistake of bringing Afridi in as number three. They should have known that are better batsmen then him at the moment.

It's already 49-0 after 4.5 overs.

SL gona win :cheers

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

one down as i say that

Akhtar's over KILLED Pakistan!

lol what kinda ground is this? boundary is 2 step away from 30 yards circle

SL trying their very best to throw away a very simple game!!!

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

What is the rush, they behave like they have eviction notice served against them for being in Canada!!

Users who are viewing this thread