Indian teenagers brutalized in Australia

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Funny thing is that nobody has started a thread regarding this yet.

The Hindu News Update Service

Andhra Pradesh : Australian High Comm meets External Affairs Ministry officials : 585794

What a terrible incident! How can any human being do these things! Really shocking.

BTW, I was watching a live debate show on Times Now a bit earlier. They are saying that more than 50 attacks on the Indians have happened in the Australian soil in course of the last six months. Don't know whether it's true or not, neither will I be able to post any link (as it was said by a guest in a live debate show)- the other Indians who follow Times Now might be able to confirm this, I can just tell you that I'm telling the truth and you can trust me. But the thing is, I've always thought Australia to be one of the safest places in this earth, and I still think so- but if that figure is correct, and if these type of attacks continue then I am afraid I'll soon have to change my views.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Juxtaposition. OMG!!!

However, Deputy Commissioner Kieran Walshe said there was no indication that a rise in assaults and robberies against Indian students in Melbourne's west was due to "race hate".

He said there was a perception that Indian people were weak prey for criminals.

"I don't think they are (racist crimes) in general ... more opportunistic activity.

"We think they are vulnerable, we don't think it's racial, we think they are a weak target," Walshe told The Herald Sun.

Indians need more international level Boxers, WWE Stars and Martial Artists. A decent Rugby team even...

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
████ happens. People get attacked all the time here. Students aren't exactly the most popular species kicking around towns, we all have our running's in with the locals at pubs and clubs. It's always happened and will always happen. People need to toughen up and stop whinging and just get on with having a good time out and use their head in situations. If Indians don't feel safe in Aus they can always go back home (God's own back-garden)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
████ happens. People get attacked all the time here. Students aren't exactly the most popular species kicking around towns, we all have our running's in with the locals at pubs and clubs. It's always happened and will always happen. People need to toughen up and stop whinging and just get on with having a good time out and use their head in situations. If Indians don't feel safe in Aus they can always go back home (God's own back-garden)

That sounds like a cheap little dig at Indians tbh. Instead of just toughening up, I'd rather see people being attacked gone for good. I'm sure if you went to another country and got attacked you'd just be rambling on about it. When you go to another country you expect to be treated nicely. Even if it isn't "race attacks" it's still ganging up on the weak and that's a terrible thing.

King Cricket

International Coach
Yeah Tom, we will sit in the sidelines and let some jerks murder, torture and abuse innocent students. We'll do nothing about it, just finish our duty by saying "O these will always happen" Great idea! *sarcastic smiley*

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Juxtaposition! OMG!!

Indeed it is.

Still, gotta blame the individuals involved a little bit. You have to know how to stand up for yourself. Being Indian is no excuse for letting yourself get attacked. Even if you aren't good at martial arts or anything, you could still carry a blade or stick around with you. Mace even.

Highlander999

ICC President
Not a dig at Indians, Mani, just that people need to toughen up. You get into fights on nights out, it happens. All this rubbish about it being minorities and the weak is total balls

King Cricket

International Coach
Visit this link and just see the pic. See his eyes? Another student is fighting with death in a hospital. His hand, leg, skull- everything has been fractured. You know how much time it takes to recover from these injuries? You know what affect can this have on their career? Is this what the students who are going abroad to study deserve? Some people here are fantastic idea givers.

Indians don't feel safe in Aus they can always go back home (God's own back-garden)

So this is your reaction? Wow! What a solution to this problem!!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Not a dig at Indians, Mani, just that people need to toughen up. You get into fights on nights out, it happens. All this rubbish about it being minorities and the weak is total balls

I don't think this is your little fight on a night out. It seems like bullying to me, just picking on the weak.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Juxtaposition. OMG!

Just to be technical here, isn't it racist to assume a whole race is weak? I found it funny he said he didn't attack Indians as a racial thing, but just cause they are weak. That's contradicting himself there...

Anyways, what Tom said. They should learn to defend themselves. Although it is a shame Indians are being viewed as a weak race...didn't The Great Khali do anything for our reputation!?!?!

King Cricket

International Coach
All this rubbish about it being minorities and the weak is total balls

Minorities or whatever. I don't care about the religion, nationality and everything of those victims. Had they been any English or Italian, I would have said the same thing. Thing is that attack was terrible, those who carried out the attack are a bunch of illiterate animals, and they should immediately be kicked out of Australia. Some morons.

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Sums my point up about making yourselves victims

Sums what point?

Highlander999

ICC President
Aye, it is bad what happens, but the Aussies were their first and I highly doubt they attack people for no reason. There is always a reason for something kicking off.

Sums what point?

Making yourself victims.

Anyways, what Tom said. They should learn to defend themselves. Although it is a shame Indians are being viewed as a weak race...didn't The Great Khali do anything for our reputation!?!?!

Nice to see a bit of sense here ;)

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
It's not every single Australian though, you're bound to get Australians who do do things like that, just like every nation.

Indians are weaklings though, I agree. :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Meh you can't help it :p You see it on night's out, they just roll over onto their backs if people start barging into them in que's or at the bar. Great way to get served quickly though :p

Users who are viewing this thread