Ashes Cricket in Asia

LOL Eon, you think Codies are such fool not to release a Cricket game in India/pak?

BTW, I've ordered it from Erodov. Hopefully, I'm gonna get it by Monday.

Well they aren't releasing in Pakistan...
Oh, forgot that.:p
I'm very thankfull to Codies for actually releasing the game here in India with due cosiderations to the gamers concern over price.

So tomorrow is the big day when most of Indians will get the game finally. Will run to get the game as soon as I am done with college tomorrow morning. Am sure it would release tomorrow as a lot of promotions are being done. :banana2 :happy

That's bad now the piracy graph will grow more
Considering how the costs of doing it were going to work out, they couldn't do it at the sort of pricing you've seen in India, so there was no point doing an official release there. They were looking at importing via the middle east (UAE, etc.), so there may be some availability, but I'd suspect it would be limited and quite expensive.

No excuse for people in Pakistan to pirate it though.

Considering how the costs of doing it were going to work out, they couldn't do it at the sort of pricing you've seen in India, so there was no point doing an official release there. They were looking at importing via the middle east (UAE, etc.), so there may be some availability, but I'd suspect it would be limited and quite expensive.

No excuse for people in Pakistan to pirate it though.

Fans in Pakistan are just as desperate to play a decent game as fans around the world. They will leave no stone unturned to ensure they get the game.

If Codemasters continue pricing such high quality games at a low price, piracy of games in India will surely come down.

Regarding my copy, i ll get it from biggest mall in Mumbai (Rcity, one of my friend told me ICC09 game was available so maybe this latest game comes up) btw my GFX card is still not upgraded maybe this Sunday :(

i have confirmed from music world chandigarh
they said the game will be there tomorrow evening:D

i have confirmed from music world chandigarh
they said the game will be there tomorrow evening:D

i have contacted music world shops in delhi and chandigarh and they are saying that they have no idea about this game.....

So sure guyz, wheteher it wud be available in spencers, Chennai?

how much it wud be?

Ashes cricket 2009 available in all leading stores in mumbai from tomorrow

Guys,
Just spoke to an employee of e-xpress Interactive Software Private Limited,the distributor of Ashes Cricket 2009 in India.They confirmed that from tomorrow the game will be available for PC and XBox 360.PS3 version might come a day or two later.
Cheers !

http://www.expressgames.in/

Users who are viewing this thread