Ashes Cricket in Asia

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
when will game release in pakistan ?? it is available tomorrow at rainbow centre Karachi ???

Well they aren't releasing in Pakistan...

Considering how the costs of doing it were going to work out, they couldn't do it at the sort of pricing you've seen in India, so there was no point doing an official release there. They were looking at importing via the middle east (UAE, etc.), so there may be some availability, but I'd suspect it would be limited and quite expensive.

No excuse for people in Pakistan to pirate it though

Sorry for this... :(

z33

School Cricketer
Yep No chance of any kind of release in Pakistan.the Best u can get are those 150 RS pirated DVD's:noway

and I guess thats the only option ur left with to play it.If ur good enough then do order a copy of it from uk to pay something back to codies.

Im getting my copy here and will be sending it to my brother in Pakistan the same day :banana2

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
150 rupee for pirated copy. :laugh I can get 4 games in that if I want.

z33

School Cricketer

yeah i guess the newly pirated stuff is like that if i remember correctly...they release a monthly edition disc in which you get around 5-8 such games in same price but that comes later....

Anyways SAY no to IT and SAY YEs to ASHES CRICKCET 09 :happy

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I will say yes to Batman. This game sucks man. I only play occasional T20 match with my buddy and C07 is good for that.

ajamils

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If ur good enough then do order a copy of it from uk to pay something back to codies.

First of all, I don't think there are many websites that will be willing to ship to Pakistan and even if they do, I highly doubt that you'll EVER receive the game. Thanks to world's worst post office system. :mad:

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
I will say yes to Batman. This game sucks man. I only play occasional T20 match with my buddy and C07 is good for that.

A bet Of 100k vcash!!that you will not not Enjoy Batman;)

gudduthemaster added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

A bet Of 100k vcash!!that you will not Enjoy Batman;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Check it out. This is game you play in PS3 not some game with outdated graphics.

z33

School Cricketer
First of all, I don't think there are many websites that will be willing to ship to Pakistan and even if they do, I highly doubt that you'll EVER receive the game. Thanks to world's worst post office system. :mad:

lol maybe he can help some kid to get that game by sending him equivalent money:p

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

That was very harsh indeed. I do not think many people think bad about this game. It is the best cricket game till now,and I bet that in spite of what all you have said,you will be getting yourself a copy of this game. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I might when they have all patches in place and that too for PC.

P

pcfan123

I hope you are joking. If you decide not to buy the game, then just do not buy it. Dont steal it.

Yes but it will have more replay value than Batman. How many times will you play Batman? 2-3? A sports game never gets old, it either remains good or remains mediocre.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I hope you are joking. If you decide not to buy the game, then just do not buy it. Dont steal it.

Yes but it will have more replay value than Batman. How many times will you play Batman? 2-3? A sports game never gets old, it either remains good or remains mediocre.

I dont buy those. Just have to find a girl and let her know I love this game so much.

Users who are viewing this thread