Tutorial Bowling Tips

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
bowl Tendulkar and Gambhir. Bhajji without beard looks odd.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Pitch is up and change the delivery as you bowl. Remember to find then perfect zone for the delivery you actually bowl not the one you start to bowl.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Pitch is up and change the delivery as you bowl. Remember to find then perfect zone for the delivery you actually bowl not the one you start to bowl.

Is this that spin bowling master class you promised. Or am I getting confused?

abfo

School Cricketer
I try to bowl outside offstump or at the legs, mostly. But changing the length or line or even both simultaneously, right at the time when you stop the meter at the perfect "light green", will make it harder for the batsmen to time the bowl good. Which sometimes results in a single run or a wicket or ofcourse, spanking as well.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Any ideas as to where to bowl to let the batsmen get decent scores. Maybe bowl the "real line" which is about 6ft/m not sure which. This is dark green but I bowled a few at the Bangladesh openers earlier and surprisingly they defended...

They will also attack a bit. (Alot depending on the batsmen...)

Splat09

School Cricketer
how do i move the cursor while the bowler is running up like in blic07, or can you just change the variation of the delivery?

bongplayer

School Cricketer
Clean Bowled Wickets..

do the exist in the game? Dont get me wrong I'm loving the game for what it is but I cant seem to get wickets through direct bowling (I have managed wickets with catches and run-outs). Does my bowling suck or is everyone finding it hard?

BTW, whats the marker supposed to be? Yellow or dark/light green?

jamershepp

School Cricketer
Yellow. I have to admit it is very hard to clean bowl players, but i do pick up quite a few with the spinners as i come against the tail enders.

P

pcfan123

Try this trick,

use an offie that can bowl the doosra, start the ball right at the batsman feet as an doosra, then at the last second move it outside the line of off stump and make it an offie, th ball will drift weirdly and bowl the AI

jamershepp

School Cricketer
Try this trick,

use an offie that can bowl the doosra, start the ball right at the batsman feet as an doosra, then at the last second move it outside the line of off stump and make it an offie, th ball will drift weirdly and bowl the AI

I can never get wickets by bowling the doosra only by bowling off spin.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I get most of my Wickets by Clean bowled :).
I even hit the wicket by a full toss...but the stumps does not uproot!!!!..Why codies didn't make the wickets uproot!!:doh:doh

jamershepp

School Cricketer
ahh well not a major issue but hopefully they coud update these in the upcoming patch which is soon to be heading to our games, sounds pretty certain anywayz.

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Try this trick,

One can change the place the ball is pitching? HOW???? I thought one can only change the type of delivery.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I get most of my Wickets by Clean bowled :).
I even hit the wicket by a full toss...but the stumps does not uproot!!!!..Why codies didn't make the wickets uproot!!:doh:doh
Transmission admitted that they basically didn't do any work on the stumps at all, the code they used was borrowed from BLIC. They realised that it was quite obvious, but also not important enough to go back and change.

Users who are viewing this thread