3d models for TAOC

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still have had no word from JK, will keep you all posted.

Guys, stadiums looking pretty good! By the way, in answer to Appu's question - yes, we can now have more details in the models - please feel free to make them as highly detailed as possible ;)

Hitterman

International Coach
I don't know why people are feared of not providing too much detail in the models. It looks really good :).

I still have had no word from JK, will keep you all posted.
I hope he'll be perfectly fine soon as TAOC needs him ;)

das_vicky

International Cricketer
^^ They might be doing some work..and the person who updates in not present

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
hope feild settings would be realistic with TAOC. if you need any help, i would be more then happy to help you out.

1) start of a ODI up to 10th over / fast bowler / defensive batsman – deep fine leg, deep third man, first slip, gully, point, cover point, short cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, square leg.
2) start of a ODI up to 10th over / fast bowler / aggressive batsman – deep fine leg, deep backward point, second slip, gully, point, cover point, short cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, square leg.
3) start of a ODI up to 10th over / fast-mid bowler / defensive batsman – deep fine leg, deep third man, first slip, backward point, short cover, cover point, extra cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, square leg.
4) start of a ODI up to 10th over / fast-mid bowler / aggressive batsman – deep fine deep backward point, second slip, backward point, short cover, cover point, extra cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, square leg.
5) start of a ODI up to 10th over / slow-mid bowler / defensive batsman – short fine leg, deep third man, first slip, backward point, short cover, cover point, extra cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, deep square leg.
6) start of a ODI up to 10th over / slow-mid bowler / aggressive batsman – short fine leg, deep backward point, short third man, backward point, short cover, cover point, extra cover, mid off, mid wicket, mid on, deep square leg.
7) start of a ODI up to 10th over / off spine bowler / defensive batsman –deep square leg, Long on, short fine leg, forward square leg, mid wicket, mid off, covers, point, short cover.
8) start of a ODI up to 10th over / off spine bowler / aggressive batsman –deep backward square leg, deep mid wicket, short fine leg, forward square leg, mid wicket, mid off, covers, point, short cover.
9) start of a ODI up to 10th over / leg spine bowler / defensive batsman –deep square leg, deep point, short fine leg, forward square leg, mid wicket, mid off, covers, mid on, short cover.
10) start of a ODI up to 10th over / leg spine bowler / aggressive batsman –square leg, deep point, short fine leg, forward square leg, mid wicket, mid off, deep extra cover, mid on, short cover.

i have many more in the tank!!

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
why you have posted it in this thread..
you need to post it in suggestions thread and not 3d model one...

anyways,was doing work on plastic cover and steel net...
hope it looks fine and also i made the plastic cover little bit transparent so as to make it look more realistic,if there is any problem in it,please let me know...

thank you

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 16
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 24
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 27
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 28
  • screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 26

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
thanks hari but i think in reality the covers are not transparent,therefore i will now make it rigid and not transparent...but need some more comments to take the decision...

coolz_hari

International Coach
thanks hari but i think in reality the covers are not transparent,therefore i will now make it rigid and not transparent...but need some more comments to take the decision...

In ACA VDCA stadium in vizag has transparent covers .But LM & Jk 's decision will be final.

legend_master

why you have posted it in this thread..
you need to post it in suggestions thread and not 3d model one...

anyways,was doing work on plastic cover and steel net...
hope it looks fine and also i made the plastic cover little bit transparent so as to make it look more realistic,if there is any problem in it,please let me know...

thank you

nabeel,

great work! Massive improvements with your modeling, well done! :clap

The models themselves look fantastic, only constructive crits i could make would be the textures could maybe be higher res and more detailed. If you need some great (free) textures PM me ;)

cheers

PS: it's gone quiet cos i have been working really hard to get ready for the next big announcement. I'll be posting a status update very soon to say where i am at. Also have not heard from JK for some time, hope he's ok!

legend_master

Great to hear from you LM. I still cant wait for the announcement and videos!

Me too! Let me tell you im really excited about the stuff i've been working on since that last video...

If all goes according to plan this next video will rock people's socks off! :D

Users who are viewing this thread