3d models for TAOC

Sobi

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
It looks great and BTW what is the poly count on that so far? the seats look impressive but it looks like they might be taking up too many poly counts if they are made using the 3d models. If you used .dds texturing using the Photoshop then its good. Also, I want to help too. Can you tell me what models are left to be designed so I can get started on them?

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
It looks great and BTW what is the poly count on that so far? the seats look impressive but it looks like they might be taking up too many poly counts if they are made using the 3d models. If you used .dds texturing using the Photoshop then its good. Also, I want to help too. Can you tell me what models are left to be designed so I can get started on them?

Don?t worry about poly count.So far its under 10000.The seats are 2.5D,I have made a curved 2D plane on which a detailed normal map is applied and then an alpha map onto it which gives it a 3D illusion.We have a budget of around 50000-70000 polys,so its better to make include as much details as you can within this limit.

If you want to help in 3D,then TBH the game is lacking with stadiums.Tey are the first priority at this moment.Appu is doing South African stadium(I think Wanderers) while I am doing Lords.Choose any other stadium.BTW Can you please show some of your previous work?

Sobi

Banned
ATM I have nothing left from my previous work because I had to reinstall the windows on my computer and everything is gone. Also, I haven't modeled anything for over 2 or 3 years now but I use to do it in Maya. I just got Maya now so I'll get started on Mohali stadium for India and then post the previews of the first stand I make. Then you can see how it looks and tell me if I should go on or not.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like to show my 3D cricket bat...
Here are the previews..

I do really like to help you in this cricket game development.:)

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Nice details there monzi...But the grip could have been better,plus the width of the Willow should be more.
BTW,Try on a stadium...how about making one for New Zealand or West Indies?

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Nice details there monzi...But the grip could have been better,plus the width of the Willow should be more.
BTW,Try on a stadium...how about making one for New Zealand or West Indies?
I can do it,If you help me in getting stocks for the stadium and also some help in Cinema4d.:)
Can you?

Also can you tell me which software could i prefer to model a stadium and also a easier one?

Last edited:

Pali

Banned
forgot to post about the excellent work by lazy:hpraise:hpraise

from expert comment from lazy and also tips from kartik i re made a stand for colombo stadium,i paid attentions to detail.comments expected especially from lm,lc, and jk

152i6bs.jpg

2d9pcoz.jpg

amazing dudeeeeeeee

Pali

Banned
ok here is the finished stadium...

It is upto lm and jk to accept,if you want to accept then ask me here and i will pm you or if there are any things missing still then you can tell me...

The stadium is looking bright because i have used bright skylight as rough...not added lights and background as i thought that lm would adjust it according to the game...

Give your feed back...
whr is download link

Users who are viewing this thread