3d models for TAOC

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks guys,but i have made transparent covers just by applying whole plastic cover texture with alpha transparency and adjusting it in 3ds max...

thanks guys for such great critics...but should i really keep these transparent textures?because in real,bangladesh stands have no transparent covers but still,LM has not said about this thing.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
i was busy in making the stadium circular.
only 15% of work is left on whole stadium which includes little bit more curving with some good finishes...

just this much for today,will finish it probably by 4th Oct.
come on guys,cheer me up!:pYes I can Do it...hooo:happy

Attachments

• s7.jpg
    s7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 57

Tanmay

Club Captain
only 15% of work is left on whole stadium which includes little bit more curving with some good finishes...

Great work there nabeel.Just can you tellme one thing ,how did ou make such a good curve.You had earlier posted about 'Slicing'.Can you tell me in detail about it. PM me a tut if you have one.

coolz_hari

International Coach

KIUGW nabeel. :clap

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
was busy in curving the whole stand....

curved the whole stadium and finished with it,now just adding stadium lights and background is left which i could probably finish by tomorrow....

Attachments

• s8.jpg
    s8.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 34
  • s7.jpg
    s7.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29

coolz_hari

International Coach
was busy in curving the whole stand....

curved the whole stadium and finished with it,now just adding stadium lights and background is left which i could probably finish by tomorrow....

awesome work. I would love to see that stadium with more brightness .you are exceptionally talented.:clap

Tanmay

Club Captain
Havent posted any update here since much time.Since JK os out for a few days i have to make the textures my self.

Attaching a pic,I know the textures are ████,but they are not final.I have sent LM a PM regarding his but it seems he doesnt want to reply.If possible LM please give me high res textures you have.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 29

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Havent posted any update here since much time.Since JK os out for a few days i have to make the textures my self.

Attaching a pic,I know the textures are ████,but they are not final.I have sent LM a PM regarding his but it seems he doesnt want to reply.If possible LM please give me high res textures you have.

Haven't forgotten, sorry, just been extremely flat out....will hopefully get a chance tonight and will get back to you.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
ok here is the finished stadium...

It is upto LM and JK to accept,if you want to accept then ask me here and i will PM you or if there are any things missing still then you can tell me...

the stadium is looking bright because i have used bright skylight as rough...not added lights and background as i thought that LM would adjust it according to the game...

give your feed back...

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 23
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 33
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 30
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 25

shrenik

International Coach
this one is just brilliant...
i must say you are very good at 3d modelling...KIU

Tanmay

Club Captain

It is upto LM and JK to accept,if you want to accept then ask me here and i will PM you or if there are any things missing still then you can tell me...

the stadium is looking bright because i have used bright skylight as rough...not added lights and background as i thought that LM would adjust it according to the game...

give your feed back...

Great work nabeel.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

give your feed back...

Great work Nabeel

Users who are viewing this thread