Pakistan vs New Zealand @ UAE 2009

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pakistan middle order batsman need to learn from these two. Younis is totally out of it and there is too much shuffling of the middle order. If the want to play Umar Akmal and not Malik then just do it, don't be switching them around every match they play.

Great performance by NZ in the last 2 matches, they probably let of a bit after they got 9 wickets but it will teach them not to do that next time. McCullum scored some runs in 2 consecutive ODIs:eek:, Taylor finally scored some runs in ODIs :eek:.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If Pakistan won then it would have been the best match ever!!
if only the middle scored some runs!!:mad::mad:
I think Aamir should be in the middle order

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Well Pa-ray-ays the lord, thank god for that. Nail biting stuff. I want to personally shake Saeed Ajmal's hand for doing New Zealand such an enormous favour.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
just 4 runs short from a record 10 wicket Partnership record.
But its not Ajmal fault that Pakistan lost.. its the Pakistan middle order's fault

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
just 4 runs short from a record 10 wicket Partnership record.
But its not Ajmal fault that Pakistan lost.. its the Pakistan middle order's fault

without a doubt its the middle order fault. Ajmal got out to a silly shot in the end but he is a tailender and did allot more then was expected of him and he shouldn't be disapointed. Both him and Aamer payed some risky shots during their innings and had some luck on their side but they took allot of 1s and 2s and got their team close, something the middle order should have done. Dont understand why Yousuf wasn't playing but he would have been good in this match, at least he is one Pakistani batsman that knows that every run in ODIs doesn't have to come from a 4 or a 6.
Failure to apply them self when chasing a small target isn't something a team as experienced as Pakistan should have happening to them.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
What a great game! I think justice was done, we never deserved to win the game.
Hats off to Ajmal and Aamir, the former being one of the worst tailenders when he started his career. Cant really blame Ajmal for that shot, there werent too many options on the bouncer. Was it just me or did Younis get boos when he was speaking in the post match conference. And now the media is gonna go mad. The same Younis who has considered the best captain after Imran, will be the scapegoat. True he has been poor, but the rest joined him in their utterly spineless display. I wont consider this game as NZ win but a Pakistan loss.

Just to piss of the middle order I would like to place Aamer at no.3, at least he doesnt give his wicket away.

Did anyone see the "Aamer for Captain" poster? Amazing! LOL

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My Man of the match is Aamir brilliant stuff by a 17 year old kid.
Shame on Pakistan's middle order.:mad::mad:

Afridi-Star

School Cricketer
It was sweet and sad watching Amir playing boundaries and fighting so desperately, you could see that he is from the streets of Pakistan and watch wht a great match he has played. I think there has rarely been such a moment in my life , in which i appreciated a sportsman so much like Amir today.

BTW: Kick Younis Khan out, he cannot bat just shows the people his ugly face and teeth.

Congrats to Pakistan ! Congrats to Amir, forget Afridi, Khan or Malik, they played like losers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANTI YOUNIS KHAN! Kick tht moron and piece of ████ out, he is a loser, a real loser!

irottev

School Cricketer
I'm glad we won but we're a bit lucky. The bowling was top notch though. Styris needs to stop getting run-out and Broom needs to be sacked . Broom = worst ODI player for NZ ever. Middle order collapse again almost totally screwed us, we shoulda posted 280 after that start.

Good innings by Aamir, but wasn't enough. The typical case of a player losing all fear because the game was all over so having nothing to lose and then when in sight of victory the pressure returns and the wicket comes. Definately showed what he's capable of and that he's better than the average #10

P

pcfan123

Good innings by Aamir, but wasn't enough. The typical case of a player losing all fear because the game was all over so having nothing to lose and then when in sight of victory the pressure returns and the wicket comes. Definately showed what he's capable of and that he's better than the average #10

Aamir was not the one who got out though. It was more than just a chance innings, he did play some good shots and took the 1s and 2s. A very well balanced innings. Not like Southees 70 odd against England, that was a BS chance innings played when victory was impossible

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What a great game of cricket!!!
Broom has played 16 ODI's, at an average of under 16!!! He just has to go.

Our top four will look really good when Ryder comes back.
Styris, Elliot and Franklin will all be going for two spots.
Oram and Vettori will be in our middle to lower order.
Then you have three bowlers, Bond, Mills and Southee/Tuffey.

If everyone is fit that is actually a pretty strong ODI side.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
BTW: Kick Younis Khan out, he cannot bat just shows the people his ugly face and teeth.

There we go again.

The typical case of a player losing all fear because the game was all over so having nothing to lose and then when in sight of victory the pressure returns and the wicket comes.

True. Very True

Definately showed what he's capable of and that he's better than the average #10

Try better than an average Pakistani middle order batsman. :facepalm

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Aamer's innings reminded me of Southee innings in Napier against England.
They both had nothing to lose, Southee had Chris Martin at other end, and with Aamer the game was pretty much lost.
They were also both very young.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
OOh man Pakis aar coming nearer to the victory

All the nzl Fans What did I SAID TO YOU BEFORE THE SEREIS?
Man we are the Pakis

Great spin bowling spell from saeed ajmal and afridi and also by malik.I THINK malik should given given his whole 10 overs because Nzl were Playing spinners like a child no footwork at all

:laugh Yes, you are the Pakis and you were just beaten by a injury depleted New Zealand team ;)

That's a solid win for New Zealand though, I can't believe McCullum posted back to back scores, impressive. Once Ryder and Elliott come back we should be a lot more set. Time for Broom to go back and play for Otago me thinks (although we don't play an ODI until Australia tour I think).

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Just wait till the T20's :p

This is why I love our cricket. We dig the largest hole in the world, and then try to get out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread