***Third PC T20 Tournament*** Completed

anveshs

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Valerian

DUDE when can you play me man?Theres no sign of you from the last 3 days:noway....

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game

Players cant be expected to wait around for ever.

Last edited:

renoldino

Club Cricketer
Val I'm sorry but it looks like you have no interest in finishing the games so I have to give you opponents points.

@Anvesh
I have asked Riz to try to connect with you again, If he cannot then I like Dutch or Jara to play the two matches with you or Riz, I'll let you guys decide abt whose gona play dutch or Jara, and you 2 wil get 4 points each from Val.

other let me know what should be done here , I don't want Anvesh to be knockout for the second time without finishing his allotted matched.

Last edited:

jaraarrow

International Coach
Reno

Val I'm sorry but it looks like you have no interest in finishing the games so I have to give you opponents points.

@Anvesh
I have asked Riz to try to connect with you again, If he cannot then I like Dutch or Jara to play the two matches with you or Riz, I'll let you guys decide abt whose gona play dutch or Jara, and you 2 wil get 4 points each from Val.

@Jara
what you think Jara?

That will be cool,let me know what everyone decides?
Also can dabi the destroyer connect with any of the remaining players in group b?

Last edited:

renoldino

Club Cricketer
That will be cool,let me know what everyone decides?
Also can dabi the destroyer connect with any of the remaining players in group b?

I want Riz and Anvesh to try connect with Dabi or I have to face Dabi and the Group B 2nd place will face you.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol @Dabi the destroyer! :laugh Nowhere near that good mate! Like I told Dutch, just hit a purple patch these days which I'm not sure even remains due to the lack of recent activity!
@Reno: I can't connect with either one so we'll have the semi with each other.
Also if Riz and anvesh cannot connect with each other, how about both of them play once with Jara and once with sameer/dutch and that would serve as their two matches with each other. I think that is what you sugguested but being unsure I thought I'd suggest it nonetheless.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Dabi

lol @Dabi the destroyer! :laugh Nowhere near that good mate! Like I told Dutch, just hit a purple patch these days which I'm not sure even remains due to the lack of recent activity!
@Reno: I can't connect with either one so we'll have the semi with each other.
Also if Riz and anvesh cannot connect with each other, how about both of them play once with Jara and once with sameer/dutch and that would serve as their two matches with each other. I think that is what you sugguested but being unsure I thought I'd suggest it nonetheless.

So its dabi the destroyer versus reno the rocket.:)
And jara the arrow versus???????????????????????????????????.:spy:spy:spy:spy

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Good luck with your semi's guys! And remember; Dutchad will be back!:D

renoldino

Club Cricketer

I suggested either one of them play twice but your way is better and if Dutch/Sameer are not available they both can play either you or me. any way lets hope Riz connects Anvesh with his modem.

Last edited:

jaraarrow

International Coach
aNVESH

Anvesh and riz,when u r ready give me a buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread