***Third PC T20 Tournament*** Completed

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dutch

Give me a shout dutch when you are ready for our sercond game?

jaraarrow

International Coach
Dutch

Connection to the host lost.:facepalm
Another try dutch?

D

Dutch

Connection to the host lost.:facepalm
Another try dutch?

Sorry Jara!!!:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm My laptop wasn't plugged in and I suddenly lost power! But I think I should forfeit the game rather than play it again. I dont think I would have got near your score anyway: what do you think????

anveshs

Club Cricketer
this is just great:facepalm:facepalm:mad: cant connect with valerian now if i cant connect with anvesh then i'll have to forfeit:facepalm:facepalm

dude U know,The last Tourney i had similar experience,had 2 matches out of 6:eek: won 1 of them and was eliminated:D:sarcasm

renoldino

Club Cricketer
dude U know,The last Tourney i had similar experience,had 2 matches out of 6:eek: won 1 of them and was eliminated:D:sarcasm

That's the reason Sameer and Dabi in Group A Anvesh, Try to finish of your matches soon, as Group A matched are over.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Dutch

Sorry Jara!!!:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm My laptop wasn't plugged in and I suddenly lost power! But I think I should forfeit the game rather than play it again. I dont think I would have got near your score anyway: what do you think????[/QUOTE
Its up to you dutch imo,im easy.I think i was 135-3 from 9 overs.

D

Dutch

Sorry Jara!!!:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm My laptop wasn't plugged in and I suddenly lost power! But I think I should forfeit the game rather than play it again. I dont think I would have got near your score anyway: what do you think????[/QUOTE
Its up to you dutch imo,im easy.I think i was 135-3 from 9 overs.

Then I give the win to you as it was stupid of me not have the darn thing plugged in!!! Good luck with the semi-final!

jaraarrow

International Coach
Dutch

Sorry Jara!!!:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm My laptop wasn't plugged in and I suddenly lost power! But I think I should forfeit the game rather than play it again. I dont think I would have got near your score anyway: what do you think????

Reno i thinks this means another 2 points to jara in the table.
Thanks dutch.

anveshs

Club Cricketer
Cant connect to RIZ7 KHAN:doh,seems my luck is again doomed,Hope I can play Valerian....:mad:

renoldino

Club Cricketer
I have added the venue and match condition for Semi- Finals and Finals, any concerns let me know

renoldino added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Cant connect to RIZ7 KHAN:doh,seems my luck is again doomed,Hope I can play Valerian....:mad:

This is the reason I ask to check with Riz and Val before confirmin the groups.anyway hope you connect Val

Users who are viewing this thread