Inception

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think this film warrants its own thread because, in my opinion, it's one of the best films ever made.

Before I saw it, I had a look on IMDB to see what rating it got and it had a ridiculous 9.4/10. I thought, surely it can't be that good? But it lived up to the hype and more.

I'm not going to post anything about the plot and spoil it for you guys but seriously, absolutely brilliant. I recommend it to everyone. In fact, I'm planning on watching it for a second time to check out my theories as well as enjoy what was an immense film, something I've never done for a film.

I'm planning on watching this with my mate, who is incredibly excited about it, sometime next week. Watched the Sky Movies special on it and I can say it looks amazing. Can't wait to see it so I'm glad you've said it's excellent.

I'm going to see it on a huge screen next friday with a whole heap of mates. Sounds good though :)

Came back just now after watching it. BLOWN OFF COMPLETELY! And I must say I understood only 70-75% of the film but still I WAS BLOWN OFF FOR SURE!!! After the movie was over, me and my sister sat in our seats with wide open eyes starring at each other. Completely unreal and completely mind *****! We watched it in IMAX and we are going again next week to better understand and enjoy it even more (doesnt matter if an IMAX ticket costs $14, this movie is worth 100's of dollars)

Yes, its one of the best movies of all time! FOR SURE!

SaiSrini added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

I'm going to see it on a huge screen next friday with a whole heap of mates. Sounds good though :)

It deserves complete concentration while watching. If your mates are talkative, re-think your strategy

Came back just now after watching it. BLOWN OFF COMPLETELY! And I must say I understood only 70-75% of the film but still I WAS BLOWN OFF FOR SURE!!! After the movie was over, me and my sister sat in our seats with wide open eyes starring at each other. Completely unreal and completely mind *****! We watched it in IMAX and we are going again next week to better understand and enjoy it even more (doesnt matter if an IMAX ticket costs $14, this movie is worth 100's of dollars)

Yes, its one of the best movies of all time! FOR SURE!

SaiSrini added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

It deserves complete concentration while watching. If your mates are talkative, re-think your strategy

I don't think they'll talk during a film. A couple of them want to do film as a career, and have made short films before so they know to respect others watching movies :)

I have to go see this one.

If it's as good as the last thing I saw the movies though, Avatar, then it'll be yet another wastage.

So I'm hoping the hype is actually justified this time.

Woah, this is looks to be too good to be true. Now I just have to watch it..

I have to go see this one.

If it's as good as the last thing I saw the movies though, Avatar, then it'll be yet another wastage.

So I'm hoping the hype is actually justified this time.

Avatar? Oh no, not even close enough. This one would grind Avatar under its huge shoes.

I'm going to see it next wekk probably, looking like a great movie, it has got really great ratings.

Even the oscar winning Hurt Locker doesn't stand a chance against Inception. Only reason it got oscar was that there weren't many good films last year.

Inception is abso-flipping-lutely mind raping awesome movie:p

AngryPixel added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Inception is really a epic movie. Every decade has a great movie which changes the cinema forever. Matrix changed last decade and Inception would be the one for this decade :hpraise:hpraise

Mr. Christopher tweaking Nolan. You are awesome

The Hurt Locker comparison is moot, it does not have to compete with Inception. ALso it only won the Academy Award because the Oscars are nothing but a political circus for celebrities and they decided to reward Bigalow for leaving the kitchen

True enough but sometimes they are right too. I just meant to say, Inception is way better than any movie in last few years

What is the jist of the plot? TBH I have not heard of it (then again I rarely watch TV)

Don't read anything anywhere. Just go an watch movie. You would be jawstruck :p then.

AngryPixel added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Be prepared!!!!!! You have been warned!!!!! you would be Mind-flinged by Inception :p

AngryPixel added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Users who are viewing this thread