Samsung Galaxy S III

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How many people here are planning to buy this device already? Well I am certainly getting it in mid June, it's one of the best smartphones I have ever seen.

I was pretty glad to see that along with the hardware, Samsung actually concentrated and work really on the software too.

Galaxy SIII simply seems breath-taking to me. While watching the 'Samsung Unpacked' event last night, each and every new feature seemed fresh and terrific.
The TouchWiz seems to be just fine, not that great. And it does not have Super Amoled Plus display but the 'HD' Super Amoled, which means that it has the PenTile display. The PenTile display would mean little pixelation, but I guess it won't annoy the user too much as Samsung would have certainly kept the pixelation in mind too.

What are your views on this highly anticipated Samsung's new flagship device, the Galaxy SIII?

Chewie

BCCI President
Depends on how expensive it is. I am planning on getting a new phone sometime in the next year or so. Just have to decide whether it's the Galaxy S3, the new iPhone or an HTC phone. I currently have the iPhone 3GS and it runs pretty slowly

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Still iPhone 3GS!!!
I'm sure that you will be desperate to move on by now!

----------

Depends on how expensive it is.
I'm expecting it to be around Rs. 40K (approx USD 800) in India

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well Galaxy S3 looks fabulous and with Android(Have S2 and reliance tab :p) I am a blackberry fan too(had pearl,curve,Bold 3 and have curve 2).

I would also wait for this phone

blackberry-10-alpha-1.jpg

This is Blackberry 10 tester phone, the handset wont actually look this way but a blackberry without a keypad would be good to see and OS 10 I am hell ready for it :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Yes I saw the BlackBerry 10 video some days back. It looks fabulous but Galaxy SIII is simply breath-taking.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Yup I have already read that article. It's actually sad that Apple is 'patent trolling' and creating issues for other manufacturers.

Users who are viewing this thread