Big Ant Cricket first video

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
So you do assure us that this game would feature more life like animations than the robotic ones of all previous titles? (except BLC 99 I suppose)

BLC 99 did have animation like robots, however it had smooth animations. the reason why BLC 99 was a huge hit was becuase of the authenticity it provided for a cricke title, yet it was fun.

However i have never been so exited about a cricket up until now, seeing the feature list of Big Ant cricket. i am going to suck at creating players, but that would not stop me using the Cricket Acedemy.

Ross: Can we maybe have a like a feature of the week type of the thing going on :).

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like a fairly comprehensive player editor. So that's nice. Would be more interested in seeing gameplay animations and ball/bat physics on display, but... for those interested in 'create-a-wrestler' game mechanics, this will impress I'm sure.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Looks like a fairly comprehensive player editor. So that's nice. Would be more interested in seeing gameplay animations and ball/bat physics on display, but... for those interested in 'create-a-wrestler' game mechanics, this will impress I'm sure.

Yeh....the creator is very close to the create a wrestler mode we had in previous wwe games.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

not sure what 'create-a-wrestler' game mechanics are?

angad

Chairman of Consent
I think he means that they can create a player who looks like a wrestler in the game ....:yes

I think he meant the 'Create A Wrestler' feature from wwe games developed by THQ.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think he means that they can create a player who looks like a wrestler in the game ....:yes

Well I guess we had "create-a-wrestler-game-mechanics" in our AFL game and Rugby League games then - damn I missed the opportunity to put that on the back of the box whereas we just called it a Player Creator - what was I thinking!!

but then again it probably would have detracted from the gameplay mechanics... those bloody wrestlers :p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
not sure what 'create-a-wrestler' game mechanics are?

THQ's WWE Games... just using a game-world comparison to a similar feature. Wasn't a dig.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will the game be modding friendly? Due to licence issue you may have used imaginary kits,logos,sponsors, so if its easily moddable the longevity of game will be increased. You know about EA Cricket 07,its still active because of modding..

Users who are viewing this thread