Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I am unable to play a stroke in PRO, VETERAN AND LEGEND MODE. My timing is ideal, I am playing the correct shot but ball just misses the bat. Is anyone else having problem with that?

I think this has not been reported yet. When you play a defensive shot in front of the wicket, the game does not lock in the animations of batsman. i.e. you can still play another shot. Just see the video and observe.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, I was unable to connect to the server just before. I'm going to restart and see if that changes, I'll post the error message if it happens again.

I think this has not been reported yet. When you play a defensive shot in front of the wicket, the game does not lock in the animations of batsman. i.e. you can still play another shot. Just see the video and observe.

That might be to do with the ball slowly rolling onto the stumps, which you would care about in the full game but not the Nets.

----------

For what it's worth, I was unable to connect to the server just before. I'm going to restart and see if that changes, I'll post the error message if it happens again.

Yep, please let us know if there are any issues - I can get on at the moment and it seems fine when I check the server logs.

Last edited by a moderator:
So by hopping on my feet by holding the bat up in the air gonna stop the ball ;)
I hope there is a animation for stopping the rolling ball from hitting the stumps in the final game. I got bowled while playing a defensive shot when ball just rolled to the stumps and kicked the bails gently. I could do nothing but watch.

I am unable to play a stroke in PRO, VETERAN AND LEGEND MODE. My timing is ideal, I am playing the correct shot but ball just misses the bat. Is anyone else having problem with that?

Yes I cn play ammeter is the best I can get

Yes I cn play ammeter is the best I can get

I uave tried in two different systems and it is the same problem. I am not evem edging the ball. It feels like it just goes thru the bat :/

Yep, please let us know if there are any issues - I can get on at the moment and it seems fine when I check the server logs.

Reboot of the game fixed it. No issues... as you were.

I love the nets, but I have some little peeves. I don't like that a "leave" A) resets your streak, and B) isn't rewarded in some way. If I "leave" and the ball doesn't hit the stumps, it should pat me on the back just as much as a defensive stroke.

I'd like the "leave" to have timing just like the other shots. An early leave is really strong (but risky!), and "ideal" leave is fine, and a "late" leave should give more chance of contact (either with an edge of the bat, glove, body or head).

I love the nets, but I have some little peeves. I don't like that a "leave" A) resets your streak, and B) isn't rewarded in some way. If I "leave" and the ball doesn't hit the stumps, it should pat me on the back just as much as a defensive stroke.

I'd like the "leave" to have timing just like the other shots. An early leave is really strong (but risky!), and "ideal" leave is fine, and a "late" leave should give more chance of contact (either with an edge of the bat, glove, body or head).

Reminds me of a couple of recent games that penalised leaves....

;)

Reminds me of a couple of recent games that penalised leaves....

;)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it IS broke, then let's.

If we could just stop penalizing leaves then maybe people would learn that it's not necessary to play at every ball... and I could maybe start enjoying watching England bat again ;-)

It is just nets, i think the streak system is supposed to make you play and learn to handle all kinds of deliveries, .
Ingame its always going to be your choice when to leave and when to play

Users who are viewing this thread