Police Academy Mafia - Endgame - Mafia(User2010) win!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everyone is a Town Cop, Yash. Look at it this way - naive cop can only get a town result upon investigation. So, everyone else can be ruled out given that they have all found a mafia when they have investigated.
I know about it, Simon.
Your not getting what I mean, there exist a Mafia and there's a possibility that your a sane cop because I know I'm town. You can't rule out yourself being a sane as well as naive cop.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I guess what you're trying to say is that I'm naive, but got a valid result at the same time? Yes, that is very possible, but we can't really be sure at this stage.
That is what I mean.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
A naive cop never gets a valid result, they are essentially vanilla townies as is the paranoid cop. Simon is 100% the naive cop, so he is town. All other results were Mafia, and there is definitely one sane cop amongst the other four, meaning one of the results is correct and one guy is Mafia. This means as User wasn't investigated, he isn't Mafia. That clears two townies. This means either surendar or yash are definitely Mafia (for you guys I could be Mafia but I know I'm not so in my visualisation of the roles I won't be Mafia).

If surendar is Mafia, it means me and User are sane and paranoid and yash is insane.

If yash is Mafia, it means surendar is sane or paranoid, and me and User are paranoid or insane.

Simon - Naive Cop
surendar - Sane/Paranoid Cop/Mafia
thedon5 - Sane/Insane/Paranoid Cop
User - Sane/Insane/Paranoid Cop
yash - Insane Cop/Mafia

We need to think about lynching someone but it most likely isn't necessary as we will have three days in which to get the Mafia member (assuming two no lynches). I guess from your guys' point of view, we have three people who could be Mafia, but in my eyes it is either yash or surendar who is Mafia. I am suspicious of both of them equally as there are two negative results on surendar, and yash has an incorrect result on me and a negative result from User. We can lynch one of them today and the other tomorrow and still win so I am happy to make a lynch on either of them today.

Btw I am travelling tomorrow so will be inactive for quite a while.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Player - Investigation - Result

Surendar - Yash - Mafia
Thedon - Surendar - Mafia
User - Surendar - Mafia
Simon - Yash - Town
Yash - Thedon - Mafia

As Simon and Don have said, Simon is definitely the naive cop as all the other results are mafia. If he was a sane cop, there should surely be another town result for the naive cop which isn't the case. I agree with Don about Surender or Yash to be mafia from the results we all have got. I am more inclined to lynch Yash though as in such a setup mafia always try to post their fake result in the end as by then they have already worked out which fake result will benefit them. As Yash was the last one to reveal or in other words as Surender was the first one to do so, I think we should go for Yash. But, as Don has said we can no lynch too and wait for the next day. I am not going for Don as I believe he is town. If he was mafia, I am sure he wouldn't have cleared me as town by that analysis. In such a short game at that.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Definitely agree.

Like I said earlier, I am happy to make the lynch now. I will because I may not come back online for a while, you guys can follow if you want or you could just as easily make a no lynch.

Lynch: yashdude101

It's a guaranteed win for us the way I see it, and it's better to wrap it up now so that everyone gets the win. Even if we mislynch it's a big task for the Mafia to come back from this.

There will undoubtedly be someone who tries to twist my post and make it sound like I'm a Mafia guy trying to make a quick lynch. Probably yash.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think I'll wait for others and then decide to lynch or no lynch. I don't really want to provide a free ticket to anyone to lynch a townie without the defense. Waiting for inputs from the remaining 3.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah fair enough. It's for you guys to decide and make the hammer as surendar knows he's next and will probably lynch him too, my lynch is more there for the numbers.

Important to note that you two will be the most likely targets for a night kill as the only cleared townies so I am not trying to suggest you guys should act rashly, but going for a no lynch could cost you a win;).

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
As Simon and Don have said, Simon is definitely the naive cop as all the other results are mafia. If he was a sane cop, there should surely be another town result for the naive cop which isn't the case. I agree with Don about Surender or Yash to be mafia from the results we all have got. I am more inclined to lynch Yash though as in such a setup mafia always try to post their fake result in the end as by then they have already worked out which fake result will benefit them. As Yash was the last one to reveal or in other words as Surender was the first one to do so, I think we should go for Yash. But, as Don has said we can no lynch too and wait for the next day. I am not going for Don as I believe he is town. If he was mafia, I am sure he wouldn't have cleared me as town by that analysis. In such a short game at that.
I woke up at 1 PM(IST), it's a sunday over here in India. Secondly, Don has figured it out that I'm a sane cop. Thus, see the way he started defending himself just like in the last game and then a quick lynch on me. Simon, you're just trying to clear yourself as well by constantly reminding everyone that you are a naive cop. I'm done and I'm sure about having a major role in the game, sane cop. Thus, I'm inclined to follow my Night 0's investigation.
Lynch: thedon5

Secondly, I'm not gonna defend anymore. Lynch and lose.

----------

And yeah one more thing. I forgot who my Night 0 target was, as I was already confused between who to investigate. I remember it was between User/Don, but wasn't sure as RP didn't quote my target in the PM. And I had to PM him to get to be sure about who my target was. He was offline, which led me to wait for his answer via PM.

----------

That is another reason why I had to post my result at around 2 PM even though I woke up at around 1 PM.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Umm no. By clearing myself I'm making myself a clear target for the mafia. My first post would have been my last post before I posted my suspicions, but I had to correct you on your delusion that I could be a sane cop myself.

Anyway, if you know you're the sane cop yourself, why were you constantly trying to emphasize on me being the sane cop?
I just said, there's a possibility. We're not sure about anything.
But, see the over defensive/aggressive nature by Don exactly like in the previous game just after Abhas fake claimed and then Don lynched him off. And see one more thing, he's online as well as reading the posts in here but ain't replying to my lynch on him. Same play buddy.
It's not the mafia's smartness it's the town's shite play, which is going on here too.

Users who are viewing this thread