Police Academy Mafia - Endgame - Mafia(User2010) win!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, that's disappointing! But, as I said earlier very poor play by Yash by just posting no defence at all and lynch and lose thing. This is going to be real tough now. I am not going to talk much now as it is night and don't want my thoughts through to the mafia.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Okay, that is another loss for town & Mafia edging very cleverly with kill of Simon. Whoever did this, is just very clever but it is game over now!

I found quite a lot of observations over things that happened in day1, if Yash had been strong - It would have been a fabulous turn around for the town.

Thedon - Surendar - Mafia
User - Surendar - Mafia
Yash - Thedon - Mafia

Definitely one of you guys(User/Don) are Mafia, for sure( I can't be on Mafia list for 2 people with Yash's(town's) claim on Don as 'Mafia' read )! Yash is not sane cop & all the reasons mentioned below.

Let me reveal one more thing, when I investigated Yash - he didn't come as mafia, he came as town to me. I wanted to get that 'insane/paranoid' cop so that it would be easier to asess, & hence I outed to be one though I got 'Town' on Day 1. Unfortunately, day1 ended before I could even log back in within 8 hours.

From Day 1 outcome :

• Surendar - Yash - Town
    [*]Simon - Yash - Town
    -- Killed, town.
  • Yash - Thedon - Mafia -- Killed, town.
  • Thedon - Surendar - Mafia
  • User - Surendar - Mafia

Town Situation :

• When I was reading Simon's claim of 'Naive' cop, I just noticed that we both had 'town' result on Yash. Meaning, one of us was - Naive & other was Sane cop. Yash's town reveal after his kill, strengthens this point.
  • With Yash( who was killed as town ) getting 'TheDon' as Mafia read, this only have the possibility of he being insane or, paranoid cop. Because, naive and sane cops are already eliminated.
  • 'TheDon' having mafia read on me - he should be either mafia or paranoid or insane cop.
  • 'User' having mafia read on me - he should be either mafia or paranoid or insane cop.

My investigation of Day 2 : Investigated User and he turned as 'Town'. Now, since I got 2 towns in a row, I now recognize that Simon was the real sane cop while I am an Naive cop.

Meaning -> With Yash's claim on 'TheDon' as mafia, reveals 'Don' as paranoid/insane cop while User ends up in Mafia side. This also frees up 'The Don' with he being insane/paranoid cop.

@yashdude101 - If your investigation on thedon is not correct, please break through free as one ghost post should be allowed if I am not wrong. If your investigation was on User & it was Mafia - then these whole assumptions turn otherway on Don.

Hence by above, User.. :) Your game is over!

Lynch : User2010

Plus, with our major focus on Yash( unfortunately, I am still surprised! ) - We did fail to identify User's shadowing of thought process as soon as he recognized the support of 'Don'.

As Simon and Don have said, Simon is definitely the naive cop as all the other results are mafia. If he was a sane cop, there should surely be another town result for the naive cop which isn't the case
If he was mafia, I am sure he wouldn't have cleared me as town by that analysis. In such a short game at that.

For me I think Don is cleared as I don't really think any mafia would analyse such that to clear out a townie especially after one has been auto cleared.

All the bolded parts just puts 'User' on the top list even if Simon hasn't been killed today & Yash has lied to us. Because, they were too much supportive of Don, especially in this type of set up where we ourselves don't know the self role - how can you be so sure to support other? :)

This is what the final set up should be,

Yash - Paranoid/Insane cop ( always gets mafia or gets opposite result )
Simon - Sane cop ( always gets correct result )
Suren - Naive cop ( always gets town result )
theDon - Paranoid/Insane cop ( always gets mafia or gets opposite result )

User2010 - Mafia.

----------

I am not going to talk much now as it is night and don't want my thoughts through to the mafia.

This is the part, which completely dimensioned my thought process to User2010 to even investigate over the night. Even normal townies who posted over the nights in previous games - didn't worry about Mafia. This one, I felt very strongly that - it was set up attempted to look through the eyes as 'town'.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, very well thought out Suren. But, this is where you have been caught -

Let me reveal one more thing, when I investigated Yash - he didn't come as mafia, he came as town to me. I wanted to get that 'insane/paranoid' cop so that it would be easier to asess, & hence I outed to be one though I got 'Town' on Day 1. Unfortunately, day1 ended before I could even log back in within 8 hours.

You lied on day 1! And you say you wanted to asess something. If we have to clear people in such a game then if you are town, you must have posted the corrected result. This is such a madeup story now. Very cleverly saying that you got town on him on day 1 to put the suspicion on me. You knew Simon was a naive a and killed him at night and now showing like you are the naive cop and Simon was a sane cop which is not the case.

It is because I have investigated Don as I had already investigated you on day 1 and Simon was a cleared townie. He has come up as town. This means I am the sane cop. You have played very cleverly though. First posting the fake result very early and then trying to cover it up by saying I did not get that result, etc.

Suren is very clearly the mafia here. But, wow. How cleverly he has worked it all out and lynched me is amazing! Must have taken so much time to do it, isn't it Suren?

Lynch: Surender

It's on you to decide now, Don.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
It is because I have investigated Don as I had already investigated you on day 1 and Simon was a cleared townie. He has come up as town. This means I am the sane cop.

Hang on! I am taking my lynch back. What did you just say? You investigated Don & he came as town?

My logic above had a flaw if Yash becomes 'Paranoid' cop to get Mafia role always. Didn't think about this. I miscalculated it as I always assumed Yash's result is indicating other way.

If User2010 investigated me & Don that came as Mafia & Town respectively, it is 'Insane' cop for sure. You cannot be sane cop because we(Simon & myself) got town reads on Yash & I got town read on you last night.

Unlynch : User2010

There is only one of these 2 possibilities,

Possibility 1 -

Yash - Insane cop, Simon - Sane Cop, Myself - Naive Cop, Don - Paranoid cop

Possibility 2 -

Yash - Paranoid cop, Simon - Naive/Sane cop Myself - Naive/Sane Cop, User2010 - Insane cop.

Very tricky situation, but User2010 - I would want your confirmation if you seriously investigated Don on last night? This really decides the game closure.

----------

Must have taken so much time to do it, isn't it Suren?

No, pretty much straight forward with investigation results & kills.

If I would have been killed last night, I would have still used my ghost's post to say that Day1 outcome was 'town' on Yash otherwise which it would have caused more confusion of me & Yash being on 'insane/paranoid' cop with Simon left struggling.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Obviously I investigated Don. I don't really believe your fake result thing on day 1. You said you got mafia on Yash and now you say you got town on him. Always it's the truth that should be spoken in such a setup. I have a feeling you are trying to either side by me or by Don now so one of us follows you and lynches the other and you go on to win as a mafia. I don't really know. I am sort of confused. But, my gut says theDon is town and I am the sane cop and you are a mafia!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Always it's the truth that should be spoken in such a setup.

Not at all. If you get town read, obviously it is essential to protect that because they are mafia targets for sure on that night. No way that, town reads are going to be let out that easily in this set up as far as I am aware of.

Yes, I know that I have left a gap in my interpretations. But whatever I have arrived at - it was never randomly focused on you. It was the conclusion of what has happened like I mentioned, straight forward based on kills & investigation.

I just assumed in strange way that Yash was insane cop & never thought of him being a parnoid cop.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Town read or mafia read does not matter in this game as no one knows who is who. As there is always one person who is faking a result, mafia that is, the town must always speak the truth in this cop setup. I am getting confused now. I don't think Don would have cleared me so easily if he was not town. And hence, my investigations tell me I am a sane cop.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Town read or mafia read does not matter in this game as no one knows who is who. As there is always one person who is faking a result, mafia that is, the town must always speak the truth in this cop setup. I am getting confused now. I don't think Don would have cleared me so easily if he was not town. And hence, my investigations tell me I am a sane cop.

LOL, if I would have been an Mafia - I wouldn't cared to say about Day 1 on Day2, It would have been another story day that I could have built some random investigation results without relating to previous day happenings. Plus, you are not SANE cop - it is between me & Simon - this is 100% sure. I always was sure on naive/sane cops( due to 3 town reads - 2 for me & 1 for Simon ). There is 0% possibility of you being SANE cop.

Okay, this is going nowhere. Anyways, if you are not going to think about it - I am going to be killed like Yash. Don is going to go 'Ready' on me. :)

Based on User's inputs -

Yash - Paranoid cop Simon - Naive/Sane Myself - Naive/Sane User2010 - Insane cop
Mafia - Don.

Game Over.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Surender, how can I not be a sane cop? It is because you think that I cannot be a sane cop. I will wait for what Don says.

RPHKR

National Board President
If I would have been killed last night, I would have still used my ghost's post to say that Day1 outcome was 'town' on Yash otherwise which it would have caused more confusion of me & Yash being on 'insane/paranoid' cop with Simon left struggling.

You cannot reveal results in ghost post. It greatly affects the game. Once you're killed, just post, "good work mafia", etc.

When I was a beginner, I revealed the result in a game. :facepalm Now, I greatly regret that act.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Surender, how can I not be a sane cop? It is because you think that I cannot be a sane cop. I will wait for what Don says.

It is as simple as that,

1) you got mafia read on me as per what you said on day1 & I am not.
2) coincidentally - Yash was on our both of our radar(Simon & me) which gave us town on day1. This eliminates myself & Simon to be insane or paranoid cop.

So yeah, noway that you are sane cop.100%!

You being so stubborn is making me to think whether your investigation on don is even legitimate or, it's trigger to confuse me. That's the reason I didn't go for immediate lynch on Don because I cannot make another mistake in assuming wrong!

----------

You cannot reveal results in ghost post. It greatly affects the game. Once you're killed, just post, "good work mafia", etc.

When I was a beginner, I revealed the result in a game. :facepalm Now, I greatly regret that act.

I see. Those expert cop threads had first page index like 1 ghost post allowed, so got confused. :)

----------

Lynch: User2010

Haha Abhas, yeah neighbor town ghost(from prev games) are allowed. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh well, I am in no way sane because you got town result on Yash? On day 1 you said you got a mafia on Yash. Now you say he was town, after he is revealed to be town! Clearly shows you are making up stories. I am mostly convinced it is you who is mafia and theDon is surely town. I am the sane cop. It is all crystal clear for me.

Users who are viewing this thread