Police Academy Mafia - Endgame - Mafia(User2010) win!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Explain how giving you a chance to defend rather than putting the hammer is shit play.
Don posting something, User and you following.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
As I said, I'm done and don't expect anymore defense from my side. I'm anyway the clear target on Night 1 if Don survives.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
No it's not a possibility that Simon is sane cop. There is no way that both he and you are sane, and there is no way for you to know that you are sane. No-one here knows what kind of cop they are except Simon.

If anyone's being aggressive here it's you. If you were a townie you would have to consider your result before blindly lynching me believing you are sane. I just gave you a situation where you are insane and you ignored it, you are effectively giving surendar a free ride when your opinion should be that both me and surendar could be Mafia. That is not town play trying to find the Mafia, that is Mafia play trying to knock off a townie. Fact is it won't work, as even if you do get me lynched off, which is very unlikely looking at your approach, when I turn out being town you will be the next target as you have seemingly completely blocked off the avenue that surendar could be Mafia.

I didn't think it would be this easy to find the Mafia member, but I think we have our man. No offence yash but this is some of the poorest Mafia play I have seen, and diabolical if you are a townie... You did the same thing last game with your random lynch on Simon, you are just far too rash early on.

Also, Simon and User did not just follow - I posted facts about the game, they agreed with the facts I posted and were fairly convinced by my gameplay and suspicions so ruled me out as a target for now. I would say at most perhaps they were a bit quick to get on my side, I did not expect that tbh, but other than that they have played perfectly.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well, I am amazed that Yash did not know whom he investigated! He says it was either me or Don. Wow. May well be a made up result on his part. My suspicion on him has grown more because of this plus the way he has responded saying lynch and lose and other stuff. Also he has straightaway lynched Don. I don't know on what basis though. For me I think Don is cleared as I don't really think any mafia would analyse such that to clear out a townie especially after one has been auto cleared.

Lynch: Yash

I will leave it on Simon/Surender to decide now. Yash hasn't helped his case at all though with the posts he has made.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I've never ruled out the fact of Surendar being a mafia, he's anyway my next target. I know that I'm town and he says he got a "mafia read" on me whereas all except him wrote "anonymous came up as mafia".

----------

Lynch and lose later in the game. I'm done.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay I find this lynch and lose thing very disturbing tbh. This is not the type of game we should be playing. Understood if you are a mafia but if you are a townie as you say, I am surprised you are done already!

As far as following Don is concerned, let me be very clear. I have gone ahead with my own thoughts. There are reasons I have gone after you and not Surender. I just don't buy that Sunday story as well. Also you forgetting whom you targeted is also suspicious. Clearly not a very good play, if town.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well that was easy...

Is it possible to play the same game but with more Mafia? Or maybe more townies and more Mafia? Maybe two of each cop and three Mafia?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Keep dreaming.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
also would like to get some input from Surendar.

When I went to sleep, there was only 2 posts of the day - myself & Don! Now when I wake up, LOL! Day is over & night already began.

Requesting RP to have 16-20 hours gap before starting night. I am on US CST timezone where it's just Sunday morning here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread