Police Academy Mafia - Endgame - Mafia(User2010) win!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Okay, like I said you being stubborn in not to assess the facts, is clearly weaklinks from you added to my earlier quoted posts of you shadowing someone's thoughts. You are forgetting the fact that, I didn't participate in town's discussion at all & I would have been faking only if I have persisted through out day1. Very first post of mine after my day1's post had the facts that I had to say on previous day.

I will await Don's opinion and putting my lynch back. You just confused me too much in middle. These signs from you are clearly mafia read. You can't accept to assess the town because you want to finish it like you said - all it needs is one kill for mafia to win.

I took my lynch back earlier to ensure that the final kill that decides the outcome shouldn't be due to my misinterpretations of Yash being insane cop alone. Had I been on mafia, I had strong points against you and would have let as-is to see my luck!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I overseas with just an iPod so sorry for inactivity. I investigated Simon and he came up as Mafia so I am paranoid and User is sane.

Lynch: Surendar

I would say more but it's unnecessary as only yash and surendar could be Mafia which is why I find it strange that surendar went after User and not me as User was confirmed town. Looked like a fascinating battle between you two in the last page, shame I can't read it on iPod easily!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Oh yeah, we win! Unless theDon is a mafioso..

Keep dreaming. Town is not winning by any means, I repeat - 'You are NOT sane cop!'.

----------

I would say more but it's unnecessary as only yash and surendar could be Mafia which is why I find it strange that surendar went after User and not me as User was confirmed town.

Show me one line where I randomized on User? I would admit my mistake. After knowing 2 people getting 3 town reads, you would obviously get the picture of whole town which is why I got down to 2 possibilities.

Now I am believing that without assessment you have gone against me - User, due to his stubborness to assess town, town is going to loose.

That is where I was coming towards during night 1 - I missed to participate in Day1's discussion( which is not my fault, due to my timezone ) & all went against me. Obviously I cannot get up from sleep within those 8 hours in my night time.

----------

With Don going against me readily, without any bother to assess - I am now 99% sure, that my possibility 2 is the set up of this game.

i.e. Yash - Paranoid Cop User - Insane cop Simon - Naive/Sane Myself - Naive/Sane.

I am happy that I am able to conclude the set up though people refused to stand up for town. Well, can't help it! :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay, it's game over! Surender, your fake result on day 1 was your fault and let you down big big time. And, it was my very good luck on the other hand. It auto cleared me! You should never lie when town in this setup. Expert cop setup is very town sided and with simple analysis one can easily clear at least one townie on day 1 itself based only on the results. Correct results, that is! I do not blame theDon for not paying attention to your posts as I was already crystal cleared on day 1 because of your fake result.

I win. I am the mafia goon. Thank you.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Okay, it's game over! Surender, your fake result on day 1 was your fault and let you down big big time. And, it was my very good luck on the other hand. It auto cleared me! You should never lie when town in this setup. Expert cop setup is very town sided and with simple analysis one can easily clear at least one townie on day 1 itself based only on the results. Correct results, that is! I do not blame theDon for not paying attention to your posts as I was already crystal cleared on day 1 because of your fake result.

I win. I am the mafia goon. Thank you.

It still cannot be fake, its my strategy. If I had participated in Day 1, I would have cleared it up in better way. My main fault was agreeing to it on Day 2. :facepalm

But again, I didn't expect Don to go randomly without even bothered to analyze on what happened on Day2. With 2 towns & 1 mafia left - every town in the game has to pay deep attention else, have to delay coming up with analysis. :)

Anyways, good win @User2010; :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Even if it is your strategy, it is a poor one imo. It has to be mafia who makes up results and not town players. Even if you got your chance on day 1, I am sure you would have been lynched as most of the people would not have believed your strategy.

I was also confused when I saw only 1 town result and PMed RPHKR whether he was correct in sending the results back. :p

----------

Told you guys.
:mad

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Told you guys.

Yes, I wish I could have counted on your vote. It was the only supporting vote I got. :D

----------

Even if it is your strategy, it is a poor one imo. It has to be mafia who makes up results and not town players.

----------

:mad

Well who thought Don will turn mafia supporting role to lynch without even reading.;)

haha, good game though! Thanks RP.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sorry guys:(. Surendar you really messed up by faking your result.

I guess I should have read up on the game before just lynching.

Well played User, I can't talk about today's play, but you were very convincing on day 1, well played by getting me on your side!

RPHKR

National Board President
@surendar - this is a heavily town-sided setup, so the townies need to just say the truth. Lies will only help the mafia.

Players
yashdude101 - Insane
thedon5 - Paranoid
surendar - Na?ve
Simon - Sane
User2010 - Mafia

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Simon - Sane
Apparently, at least something was right as predicted.
I tried and even said everything that happened, and it was damn true that I forgot my target I knew it was between Don/User tbh I was a lot confused even at the moment when I was about to send the name. You guys weren't even seem to pay attention to what all you said, all kept disagreeing and everything went against me. It was obvious no matter how hard I try, you guys are anyway going to lynch me. I hinted a many times and even cleared all the confusion but there was not even a single guy who'd support/trust.
Don was out of my radar of being a mafia after he posted stuffs like "Well that was easy...
Is it possible to play the same game but with more Mafia? Or maybe more townies and more Mafia? Maybe two of each cop and three Mafia?". It was between Suren and User.
User was very lucky, be it getting the Insane cop lynched or/killing the sane cop. He manipulated the town with ease, no one to be blamed. User kept saying Don is a confirmed town for me and things like that which easily got Don on his side. Whereas Suren was rather confused. I know I could've done better rather than getting far too aggressive but it really pisses me off when you know you're a town and people start lynching you off on their assumptions/baseless logic.
Well done, Gaurav(Modi/User). Congrats.:D

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread