Expert Cop Mafia - Mafia (ContrarianUmp) wins!

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Setup:

1 Sane cop
1 Insane cop
1 Naive cop
1 Paranoid cop
1 Mafia

Signups:

asprin
zwarrior
Rudolph
PresidentEvil
ContrarianUmp

We need two more and we are ready to roll.

This is a short game but very interesting. Let's see how you guys play this one.

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
COP setup hmm

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah the rep and our backup will do just fine. I will send you guys all the roles in moment.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Ok guys, purely cause this could unfold quickly and if I don't post pretty quickly and, being, well, me, everyone will be immediately suspicious.

It's 16:40 where I am, going out for tea tonight so I'll be back in 5/6ish hours from now.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Expert Cop Mafia
Someone forced his way into the police station. He killed nearly everyone including the prisoners. There were now only 5 of them left with one being the culprit. However, the shock they received made sure no one remembered who was who. They couldn't recognize the each other. The intruder had a big smile on his face as the sun set.

It is now night 0, we begin with a cop headstart.

Send in your roles within 24 hours. Also, please avoid profile stalking for people being online/offline. I would recommend the 5 players to disable their 'show online' status for the game.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
By tradition we go for no lynch on Day 1, for time being happy to go with that.

I've run the numbers, because we know the roles and the numbers involved, if we all post who we investigated with result and we all investigate someone different night 1, there's close to an 80% chance, depending what mafia does, of figuring out the the whole game.

Vote : No lynch

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Or we can role claim so that actual Mafia posts some other role and that two members with the same role has to justify to get saved. While if the town goes wrong by picking the cop who is town aligned then others can full-on go for the remaining guy who is the actual Mafia.

This can be done, right? New to the setup/game type. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Please read post #12 to get to know more about how to play this setup and what can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread