Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hit a 3. Not timed perfectly but placed perfectly

Another update on that issue I'm having with downloading teams from the academy - I signed in with another profile on my Xbox, and it was able to download just fine. After signing back into my one, it still would not let me use get best or access the online options.

I haven't done much that would make me too reluctant to wipe my save game and start again, but I hope to avoid that.

I know you guys put in some "bugs" for people pirating. Did you guys implement something to make it "79cricket proof" also? He Seems to be having lots of issues.

Last edited:
i dont know if its been mentioned before but i have an issue with the reply after getting the wicket. There is no broadcast view for. especially when it comes to LBW's and bowled. i would like to see the front on side of the batsman and not just the side cam or the stump cam.

The only odd occurrence I've had is that the first slip just constantly action man dives behind the keeper when bowling straightish.

Seems the pirated copy is on the net (FB comment on DBC14 page). Hopefully they are gonna come here complaining about stuff. Prepare for fun :thumbs

I'm afraid thats true. Just googled and found that it is out there. What more ironic is that it is the XBOX copy which got leaked. :facepalm

Guys can we replace all team on the xbox version of the game without having xbox live ?

I know you guys put in some "bugs" for people pirating. Did you guys implement something to make it "79cricket proof" also? He Seems to be having lots of issues.

No i just need to practice more.:yes

the issue is fixed, i just forgot to use my PSN ID.:facepalm

I'm afraid thats true. Just googled and found that it is out there. What more ironic is that it is the XBOX copy which got leaked. :facepalm

What the game has already been Pirated? OMG...Cant BIGANT stop them from playing online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread