Police Academy Mafia II - Endgame - Town (Varun, yashdude, Simon WIN)

Colin did the same thing when he was the mafia once, he made others believe that he isn't the mafia and posted long analysis. I believe the same is happening here. I just know it. :/

Do the analysis yourself? :)

I won't, someone from you overtook the role of Yudi and now you have dragged me into trouble. Whoever the mafia is, well played. :clap

If you're not willing to do the analysis yourself and show that what I'm saying is made up or has loopholes, then I can do nothing else than to consider you mafia.

If you're not willing to do the analysis yourself and show that what I'm saying is made up or has loopholes, then I can do nothing else than to consider you mafia.

let me ask you a question, are you 100% convinced by Yash ?

Slowly becoming. He has been confusing but you seem to be the mafia here.

Lynch Count

Sulaiman7 (2) - Varun, yashdude101

There are 24 hours left in the day.

:facepalm

----------

No personal issues of course, but a terrible game from Simon and the other remaining town.

----------

Since we'll probably end up with a no lynch and I probably will wind up dead, it is my request, more so to Simon that please resort to a logical analysis than an intuitive one. Day 3 results should be enough to pinpoint the mafia from between yashdude and Sulaiman7. I don't care if I win or lose, but if the mafia win from here we'll have reached a new low at mafia gameplay.

----------

I won't, someone from you overtook the role of Yudi and now you have dragged me into trouble. Whoever the mafia is, well played. :clap

This post actually convinced me that you're mafia. There's no reason a town would make such a post under a defense, especially when you've had mild experience.

This post actually convinced me that you're mafia. There's no reason a town would make such a post under a defense, especially when you've had mild experience.

It's obvious that the mafia did that. If I was the mafia, I would have done the analysis, I would have figured out the roles and would have targeted the sane cop. If I was the mafia, why would I be defending till now ? I would have given up like Yash but i didn't cos I am not one. If I was one, I would try to hide and get off the radar but I didn't cos I am not one!

:facepalm

----------

No personal issues of course, but a terrible game from Simon and the other remaining town.

----------

Since we'll probably end up with a no lynch and I probably will wind up dead, it is my request, more so to Simon that please resort to a logical analysis than an intuitive one. Day 3 results should be enough to pinpoint the mafia from between yashdude and Sulaiman7. I don't care if I win or lose, but if the mafia win from here we'll have reached a new low at mafia gameplay.

----------

You'll get killed and I'll be lynched the next day by Simon. And Sulaiman wins the game.

You'll get killed and I'll be lynched the next day by Simon. And Sulaiman wins the game.

How are you so sure that you'll be lynched by Simon the other day ?

Users who are viewing this thread