Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Just got this response from my shopto question..............

about 3 hours ago

Araceli posted:

Hi Kevin,

We are expecting to receive this title, for Xbox 360 version, tomorrow (10/04/2014). This will be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Friday.

Regards,

Araceli

Also went into my local game store this morning and they say they will get the stock in on Friday. So there goes any chance of us getting it before Friday! :mad

Just read a couple of pages back to see you tossers on ps3 are getting it possibly Thursday from shopto! I hate the lot of you! :mad

Just read a couple of pages back to see you tossers on ps3 are getting it possibly Thursday from shopto! I hate the lot of you! :mad

There's always Duck Tales? :lol

There's always Duck Tales? :lol

Screw you!

Seriously though that's pretty lame if you ask me. I could have understood wii u players getting shafted as that consoles is for twats! But its not like xbox is a small brand name. I WANT MY DON BRADMAN!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

----------

xbox hasn't released simultaneous with ps3 anywhere outside aus/nz so far as i can tell.

Don't you start either "mr.import". Ive seen your batting videos. I bet in some ways you wish your copy DIDNT turn up! lol

Screw you!

Seriously though that's pretty lame if you ask me. I could have understood wii u players getting shafted as that consoles is for twats! But its not like xbox is a small brand name. I WANT MY DON BRADMAN!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

----------

Don't you start either "mr.import". Ive seen your batting videos. I bet in some ways you wish your copy DIDNT turn up! lol

and you shall have it by the 11th.

Screw you!

----------

Youre a bigger bellend than me, im intimidated

Don't you start either "mr.import". Ive seen your batting videos.

Haha yeah, first ball on his career mode debut and he leaves a straight one :lol:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread