Will Bayern defend their title?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Going to be an interesting last five months for Lewy at BVB. Wonder if the fans will give him a torrid time..

Also I remember reading somewhere that a player cannot sign a pre-contract with a club from the same league. So how did this happen anyway? My first immediate thought upon seeing this news break out, was that they'd had agreed on a fee and that the transfer was imminent and he was a Bayern player straightaway. Turned out it's a Bosman transfer instead, with him rumoured to earn 180k p/w at Bayern starting this summer...

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Going to be an interesting last five months for Lewy at BVB. Wonder if the fans will give him a torrid time..

Also I remember reading somewhere that a player cannot sign a pre-contract with a club from the same league. So how did this happen anyway? My first immediate thought upon seeing this news break out, was that they'd had agreed on a fee and that the transfer was imminent and he was a Bayern player straightaway. Turned out it's a Bosman transfer instead, with him rumoured to earn 180k p/w at Bayern starting this summer...

Lewandowski: I?ll continue to give my all for BVB! | Borussia Dortmund

I think the rule you mention applies to only the Premier League, certainly not the Bundesliga.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah that rule isn't there in the Bundesliga.

Don't forget the hefty sign-on bonus he'll get too.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Was seeing the match of Dortmund and Nurnburg.Seemed a bit competitive.Suddenly went thru bayern vs schalke...crap. there's no way that Bundesliga is ever going to be competitive.In about 5-6 years from now..I see just one team..Bayern to dominate Bundesliga...not even Dortmund will be able to silence em.They are the talent thieves.Observe playera all over a season and buy them out the bext seasons. Losers.I am hating Bundesliga way too much.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Bundesliga has gone from my second favourite league to watch to my least favourite league. It's just a joke.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Congrats to Bayern, won't be surprised if they go the rest of the season at home & in Europe unbeaten.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Gotze says he is unhappy at Bayern. An indirect "come and get me" plea to other clubs. Wonder what will be the reaction if he moves back to BVB.

War

Chairman of Selectors
He should have never left BVB in the first place.

War

Chairman of Selectors

:clap Damn ha, that's a very positive reaction by the Dortmund fans. Really thought he would have gotten some serious stick by them for going Bayern.

Last edited by a moderator:

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
:clap Damn ha, that's a very positive reaction by the Dortmund fans. Really thought he would have gotten some serious stick by them for going Bayern.

Very few of the BVB fans consider Buyern to be their arch-rivals. If Lewa had left to Schalke , he would have got murdered by now. Buyern is just a competitive rival , Schalke is much more than that.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Hoffenheim have improved heaps on last season when they narrowly avoided relegation. Kevin Volland and Roberto Firmino have been particularly impressive. Personally, I think the latter should be in Brazil's 23 ahead of Coutinho and Willian, having had a lot more game time. Even if he doesn't make it this year, definitely someone to keep tabs on.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Firmino is ridiculous. What more does he need to do to make the Brazilian side?

Same with Raffael.

Users who are viewing this thread