• Close Bowling

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Far Bowling

Votes: 19 7.0%

• Total voters

Redd

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
when you set up the batsman you can wear the fielders hat - which gives you an unobstructed view using procam

and yes - please Bigant , do away with the head wobble

D

Deleted member 9102

This. I love batting with the Pro cam, but hate how at the non strikers just before taking a start my player gazes around. Also, is there any way I can remove my helmet and grill during a match, something like change headgear option?
I think if you turn on the "Transparent batsman" option in the pause menu then you can't see the helmet/grill in Pro cam. I quite like having it visible myself, and I'm kind of getting used to the head swaying at the non strikers end, although would much prefer it to be either much more stable or controllable.

thekobra

School Cricketer
I think if you turn on the "Transparent batsman" option in the pause menu then you can't see the helmet/grill in Pro cam. I quite like having it visible myself, and I'm kind of getting used to the head swaying at the non strikers end, although would much prefer it to be either much more stable or controllable.
Thanks. Will give it a go with the "Transparent batsman" option this arvo.

Ho3n3r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed regarding the head wobble.

Also, when running, if it's realistic to not view the ball all the time, at least give us a radar, as the Pro view does not allow you to know where the ball is.

The best solution would be that, after the ball is played, keep the head focused on the ball, and stable. The current way is unusable as a running cam, which also reduces some of the immersion, since you're forced to use a different camera when running.

Ankit Verma

School Cricketer
i m just new to the game and i started with broadcast camera based on earlier games i played , i switched it to Far batsman camera and keep on switching it to different camera angles and still struggle but i know by practice i will get better but i dont want to be wasting time in a bad camera angle so guys by ur experience can u suggest me the best camera angle suitable to judge the line and length properly and play the shot with ease .

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i m just new to the game and i started with broadcast camera based on earlier games i played , i switched it to Far batsman camera and keep on switching it to different camera angles and still struggle but i know by practice i will get better but i dont want to be wasting time in a bad camera angle so guys by ur experience can u suggest me the best camera angle suitable to judge the line and length properly and play the shot with ease .
Look at the poll vote's.

grkrama

National Board President
really surprised to see broadcast having so many votes, personally i like close batsman the best, Pro is super cool for batting but is a bit disorienting while running , free look while running will make it the best, also a way to know your stump guard at the start.

Amy

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Can Some One Help Me I want to Set the Camera angle in such a way that I can see where the ball is travelling so that It will be easy to take a single.How to do it

Luke Playtime

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I use the Broadcast and I turn off all the markers, ball trail and everything else to make it look as real as possible.

EanreJoran

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Can Some One Help Me I want to Set the Camera angle in such a way that I can see where the ball is travelling so that It will be easy to take a single.How to do it
Fielding 1 is also pretty good.

mohofoz

School Cricketer
After several innings of (2 average), gave up batting perspective ... inversed controls and switched to the true and trusted behind the bowler view (broadcast) ... wow, a 97 in 4 day match, a 1 day century and 2 T20 centuries :thumbs
Just an odd bug tho ... to concentrate on batting only, made myself a #3 and Zimbabwian (if I show any talent I should get picked up by their national side ;) ) ... after some excellent T20 domestic form, got called up for an international T20 series against India ... BUT, I was selected by ....... PAKISTAN ????? since when do Zimbabwians play for the Pakistan national side ? ... apart from that, career is a nice change in cricket games. Will do it properly now and be a Taswegian and play as a batting alrounder for the Tassie Tigers.

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I mainly play in Far Batsman against computer but have no choice except broadcast cam when playing with my nephew :(

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I mainly play in Far Batsman against computer but have no choice except broadcast cam when playing with my nephew :(

A "Split Screen" option for offline multi-user gameplay (i.e., 2 players playing offline on the same console/screen) would be nice. That way both the users can play using their preferred camera options. Hoping Big Ant can determine the feasibility of such an option in DBC17.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread