Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

grant145

School Cricketer
f492de8b-6b69-4927-adc2-a33700f93fd6_340x340.jpg
Can someone try to make this bat??

InertSpark uploaded this bat a few days ago

D

Dutch

Well that all escalated rather quickly: completely batty.....anyway as I am only here because of utterly selfish reasons and am thinking that because of "batgate" my request may have found its way up a certain creek without adequate rowing equipment.....any one game?

And it is great to be part of a bush of smartass and bricks....

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah Iv blowed it but Iv asked before I like your creation it just that this community a bush of smartass it makes me triggered u can't make a mistake with out someone

So you reply to these posts, but completely ignore the fact you've provided no clarity as to what your request actually is?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry I was abit harsh I'm not going to get me bat anyway a couple of people have asked for the bat

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sorry I was abit harsh I'm not going to get me bat anyway a couple of people have asked for the bat

You asked for this bat only last Thursday in my thread. I'm working through a backlog as well as playing the game, and RL stuff. But when I will have got to it, I would've asked the same question about your request. There have been a number of different models/revisions of that bat. A picture showing the exact model you want making would be mighty useful. There's a blue one, and also a yellow one with multi-coloured polka dots. It's not for us to guess which one you want.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I have an odd request here. Whenever I try to download Afghanistan I can't. It doesn't come with any logos. But if I link a team to Afghanistan it works fine. So can someone PLEASE unlink their Afghanistan, share it (as Afghanistan Unlinked) so then I can download it and then re-link, re-name it back to normal for themselves? I would really appreciate it SO MUCH. Thanks in advance.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
You asked for this bat only last Thursday in my thread. I'm working through a backlog as well as playing the game, and RL stuff. But when I will have got to it, I would've asked the same question about your request. There have been a number of different models/revisions of that bat. A picture showing the exact model you want making would be mighty useful. There's a blue one, and also a yellow one with multi-coloured polka dots. It's not for us to guess which one you want.
So there the bat I'm sorry if I offended anyone I get mad often And yeah whenever u get to it its up to you or even do it coz u was a dick about it

Attachments

• IMG_0173.PNG
    IMG_0173.PNG
    99.6 KB · Views: 108

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
InertSpark uploaded this bat a few days ago

Just realised mine is not exactly as shown in the photo. There are a few different versions. This one has the red and black reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread