Candidate Mafia | Mafia Wins! (Jack Ryder/Simon)

Lynch: Deadpool

He has still not responded. In a game like this, we cannot afford sleepwalkers. We need as much information as we can get.

Lynch Count:

AliB (2) - Simon, Jack Ryder
User2010 (1) - AliB
Deadpool. (2) - User2010, asprin

7 alive - 4 for hammer

Not ending the day yet as it's still neck and neck and I'm turning in, knackered after staying up for the boxing lol. Switching to dawn as soon as I log back in though so sort it out amongst yourselves in the meantime if you would please.

Been 18 hours since he has been online, and the same case for zwarrior. Yea there's little point waiting at this point.

unlynch: AliB

lynch: Deadpool.

So we must decide our vote to end the day. Deadpool has been inactive and I don't think such members must be allowed to play alone. A backup is 'must' for them.

Lynch: Deadpool.

Dawn of Day 2

Lynch Count:

AliB (1) - Jack Ryder
User2010 (1) - AliB
Deadpool. (4) - User2010, asprin, Simon, President Evil

His fate had been sealed by his silence, the villagers were not prepared to carry any dead weight.
And so once again they gathered in the square at the crack of dawn, torches in hand, growing restless with anticipation.
The shots were fired at the accused, and the identity of the deceased person was revealed.

Deadpool. has been executed. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Now came the day the town were dreading. They would now be forced put three people on trial, with their identities unbeknownst to them.
So they swarmed outside the royal court, anxious to discover who those unlucky individuals would be.

Mafia must PM me their three candidates for Day 2.
Please refrain from posting in the thread until then.

Last edited:
Day 2

As the sun began to struggle over the horizon, the magnificent doors of the royal court slowly creaked open to signal what the town had been anxiously waiting for.
The bell rung and the three names were called out over the deafening silence:

PresidentEvil
Jack Ryder
asprin

The horror of realisation slowly etched itself onto each of their dreary faces as their tribunal had now begun.

These three Candidates were to be tried over the course of this arduous day, each one under intense scrutiny and each having to carry the burden that one of them might be convicted by their own.

Day 2 begins.
It is a even-numbered day. Candidate lynch mechanics apply.

Only votes for the aforementioned three Candidates will be counted, all other lynches will be ignored. A deadline for voting will be set later in the day. Good luck.

@asprin @Jack Ryder @AliB @Deadpool. @Simon @PresidentEvil @User2010

I am banning Deadpool from mine future games. Wth man!

Those are interesting choices. I feel one of them is mafia definitely. I really have suspicions on asprin. He hasn't been posting the way he would if a townie. I know there isn't much to prove it, but I have a feeling.

Fos: Asprin

Wait. I seem to have misunderstood something here. The three people selected here are the ones picked by mafia, right?

Every even-numbered day (2,4,6...etc), the Mafia are required nominate 3 candidates for the lynch

Then wouldn't that mean all 3 are townies since mafia won't nominate themselves for the lynch?

Interesting nominations there. I'm not as convinced as User but he has a point - there is a possibility of having a mafia decoy in there, especially given the candidates that we have. I still have my eye on ResidentEvil and Ali, who got off easy yesterday because of Deadpool. They could well be a team with ResidentEvil trying to pass off as town by being on the nomination list. As for Jack and asprin, I think they're in there because of the spat they had early yesterday, and the mafia want one of them to lynch each other off. Neither are off the hook for me though, but ResidentEvil has seemed more like a mafia on Day 1 than the other two in my opinion.

FOS: ResidentEvil

Would like input from others before going straight for a lynch, but at this point I'm very likely to follow through.

Read the rules please.
I did and I did it again.

At the start of every even-numbered day, the Mafia must PM me any 3 candidates and the town can only choose one these 3 to be lynched
What I can interpret from this is that the mafia will nominate 3 townies to you via PM. Those 3 will then be put up on the lynch list and all (town + mafia) have to vote to lynch one of them. If that's the case, doesn't that mean all 3 that been nominated are townies and not mafia?

At the start of every even-numbered day, the Mafia must PM me any 3 candidates and the town can only choose one of these 3 to be lynched. Voting for anyone else will not be counted.

Right there. Am I missing something so obvious here?

EDIT:

Ok, I think you're pointing to the "3 candidates" v/s " 3 townies" part. So that does that mean in order to stay concealed, one of the 3 candidates can be mafia too?

Right there. Am I missing something so obvious here?

EDIT:

Ok, I think you're pointing to the "3 candidates" v/s " 3 townies" part. So that does that mean in order to stay concealed, one of the 3 candidates can be mafia too?

In the OP I put any in italics. As for the last question, pose it to the guys you're playing the game with please.

Users who are viewing this thread