End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

I did not understand first point ?

What I get from that is, if we hammer a mafia with a lynch, they can't activate the bomb?

I am still not sure where he got that info from.

What I get from that is, if we hammer a mafia with a lynch, they can't activate the bomb?

I am still not sure where he got that info from.
He told Simon told him. I mean he said he will pm Simon. Maybe Simon told to him in pm ?[DOUBLEPOST=1497504653][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now, Simon or FK, please confirm this.

It's a couple posts apart, but I said I would send Simon some questions via PM (per the rules). What I posted are the answer to those questions from Simon.

They are my words, as directly quoting PM is against the rules, but they represent what Simon said.[DOUBLEPOST=1497505602][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well, if we hammer a mafia bomb they are removed from the game and can't activate.

BUT the proper gist is that a lynch hammer means the mafia bombs can't activate themselves until the next Day. You can't have a lynch and a bomb in same day.

Well, if we hammer a mafia bomb they are removed from the game and can't activate

Since there are two mafia bombers, assume that we lynch a bomber with votes of 3 at least, does it mean he can't activate the bomb? Or is it just the hammer which makes him not to activate?

Since there are two mafia bombers, assume that we lynch a bomber with votes of 3 at least, does it mean he can't activate the bomb? Or is it just the hammer which makes him not to activate?

It's the hammer broadly, we lynch a vanilla townie, godfather, bomb or k9 that is what prevents the bombs activating that day.

@Simon , Kindly explain to all of us exactly how everything works. At the moment it seems that we all are unclear.

Simons answers should help people and clears up some stuff. Im going into tea/baths/bed etc for the kids soon. I don't think I'll say anything new, but I'll make 1 cohesive post tonight outlining why I think we should play the game the way I'm advocating for. Give me a few hours.

Don't fall for this people, read back and you will see he asked me a question which all I did was reply. You can bet if I ignored the question he'd be calling for my head aswell :)

Also, how is advocating for no lynch scummy behaviour? Especially day 1?
Scum have no night kill, they have the ability to kill 2 people with their bombs. Mafia sure as hell need us to lynch...

You don't like the idea.of no lynching, ok people entitled to their opinions. But you should state why. What is your plan? Why is no lynch a bad option?
I wasn't referring to this post
It's a giveaway now. But I would think the mafia, if they sensed a scum was going to be lynched, would use a bomb to prevent the lynch, especially if the target of the lynch was a bomb themselves.

They loose someone but take a townie with them.

Obviously it would be risky on their part as it could be too obvious ifbtown was about to lynch godfather but it's something we need to consider.
But to your "original" post advocating a No Lynch.

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Bombs

1 x Town Bomb
1 x k9 unit
4x Vanilla Townies.

Now looking at stats, these are all valid Day 1:
They are percentage of players by team that will be left for the given action.

No Lynch 66% / 33% Town Favor.
Lynch (Flips town) 62.5% / 37.5%
Lynch (Flips scum) 75% / 25% (would mafia let this happen?)

1 Mafia Bombs Town (5T 2M) 71% / 29%
1 Town bombs town (4T/3M) 57% / 43%
1 Town bombs scum (5T/2M) 71% / 29%

What I am advocating for, is that initially at least, townies don't lynch. Make the mafia do it first. We just keep talking and reading people, building our assessments. Absent a definite scum read wear them down so that a scum bomb goes off.
We're essentially creating a siege. Its unconventional sure, but it will work.

The unknown in that so far is the K9 unit. At this stage the trouble with the K9 unit is that they only have a 3 in 11 chance of hitting a bomb, and then if they decide to deactivate, they have a 33% chance of hitting town. I also doubt they will claim at this point since it opens them up to being a bomb victim and town losing its main PR role.

Plus I suggest, even if we lynched and hit a mafia then either;
1. If its the godfather, they may let him fall on his sword at this point, or a bomb will activate anyway.
2. If its a bomb, they are going to take someone out before the hammer, since there is no disadvantage for them to do so.

So the only thing that is advantageous to town in terms of pure numbers, is the least likely thing to get right and happen. Hence I posit that at this stage, given the odds, the risk of losing a townie without return is too great.

Do whats right for the town. No Lynch!

1 x Mafia Godfather
2 x Mafia Bombs

1 x Town Bomb
1 x k9 unit
4x Vanilla Townies.

Now looking at stats, these are all valid Day 1:
They are percentage of players by team that will be left for the given action.

No Lynch 66% / 33% Town Favor.
Lynch (Flips town) 62.5% / 37.5%
Lynch (Flips scum) 75% / 25% (would mafia let this happen?)

1 Mafia Bombs Town (5T 2M) 71% / 29%
1 Town bombs town (4T/3M) 57% / 43%
1 Town bombs scum (5T/2M) 71% / 29%

What I am advocating for, is that initially at least, townies don't lynch. Make the mafia do it first. We just keep talking and reading people, building our assessments. Absent a definite scum read wear them down so that a scum bomb goes off.
We're essentially creating a siege. Its unconventional sure, but it will work.

The unknown in that so far is the K9 unit. At this stage the trouble with the K9 unit is that they only have a 3 in 11 chance of hitting a bomb, and then if they decide to deactivate, they have a 33% chance of hitting town. I also doubt they will claim at this point since it opens them up to being a bomb victim and town losing its main PR role.

Plus I suggest, even if we lynched and hit a mafia then either;
1. If its the godfather, they may let him fall on his sword at this point, or a bomb will activate anyway.
2. If its a bomb, they are going to take someone out before the hammer, since there is no disadvantage for them to do so.

So the only thing that is advantageous to town in terms of pure numbers, is the least likely thing to get right and happen. Hence I posit that at this stage, given the odds, the risk of losing a townie without return is too great.

Do whats right for the town. No Lynch!
Alright, i'll go through with it just to see if it works or not.

No Lynch.

@RUDOLPH and @surendar - And anyone else confused. The rules on the front page indicate to get in touch with Simon if you have any questions about the role. I PM'd him and he got back to me quickly and seemingly was happy to answer them. Unless of course your claiming lack of understanding because your scum, then keep up the good work trying to cause confusion. :D

Rudi - you feel any differently about the policy now?
Surendar - I apologise if I havent been articulate, I swear my thoughts make sense in my head. Any questions for me?

@RUDOLPH and @surendar - And anyone else confused. The rules on the front page indicate to get in touch with Simon if you have any questions about the role. I PM'd him and he got back to me quickly and seemingly was happy to answer them. Unless of course your claiming lack of understanding because your scum, then keep up the good work trying to cause confusion. :D

Rudi - you feel any differently about the policy now?
Surendar - I apologise if I havent been articulate, I swear my thoughts make sense in my head. Any questions for me?
I get your way of thinking. I'd like @Simon to officially answer all the questions raised here so that all can know what is happening. My understanding from the first post is that only before a majority is reached a bomb can explode. Should it be different, it changes everything. Hence (no offense) I'd like to hear from the moderator.
Unlynch
Lynch : No Lynch

Users who are viewing this thread