End Game Explosive Mafia - Endgame Mafia (zwarrior, asprin & RUDOLPH)

A hammer means the day is over. The bomb role can be used by anyone at any time during the day. So if a lynch majority has been reached, the bomb has to wait till the next day.[DOUBLEPOST=1497542590][/DOUBLEPOST]And also vice versa. Bomb means the day is over. Lynch majority needs to be reached before the day is over. So you can't lynch after the bomb role is used.

Have to go through this, will be posting my analysis soon. Thanks for getting me in.

@Fake Passport - now I am good. Thanks for clarifying that as well. And Simon too for mentioning that.

No lynch seems fair after reading FP's analysis post. Atleast, we can save a townie by not lynching a wrong target.

No Lynch.

Awesome!

Now, if they aren't already, I suggest the K9 be investigating their percieved scummiest and deactivate them. Hopfully their read of the town will skew the possibility of hitting a mafia bomb first. Hopefully also if they hit mafia bombs if they survive their investigations will help out deciding who is the godfather when/if they can claim.

Looking forward to hearing @Villain reads on everything. I'm probably biased, but will post my reads on people tonight.

I'm not sure how will the K9 unit help the town for now as he obviously can't reveal his identity and shouldn't either unitl I'd say Day 3/4 and let them take a chance.

We are 6 v/s 3, let's say both their bombs are used even then we'd be left with 4 v/s 1 which is still good for the town. I belive no lynch shouldn't hurt the town even on Day 2 as the mafias still won't have a clue on the K9/Bomb and might surely not use their powers. No lynch on Day 1 worked in the favour of town too as we get to investigate a different person now.

FOS: Surendar
I find it very strange of @surendar to jump on the bandwagon and lynch Alib based on his inactivity. Sounded too eager there.

Users who are viewing this thread